Designs for Scuderia 355 | FerrariChat

Designs for Scuderia 355

Discussion in '348/355' started by 285ferrari, Jan 28, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 285ferrari

285ferrari Two Time F1 World Champ
    Sponsor

Sep 11, 2004
    Southern Md
    Full Name:
    Robbie
    OK------Especially you guys who voted for Scuderia 355-----Let's see your designs for s possible shirt/hat, etc.... I would start, but I am no artist.....

2. 285ferrari

Sponsor

Sep 11, 2004
    Southern Md
    Full Name:
    Robbie
    #2 285ferrari, Jan 28, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  3. Dice996C4S

Dice996C4S Karting

May 7, 2006
    Cerritos, CA
    I vote for the CF badge...

4. 285ferrari

Sponsor

Sep 11, 2004
    Southern Md
    Full Name:
    Robbie
    Let's get a few more designs before we vote on anything..:D

5. stickerjay

stickerjay Karting

Nov 27, 2007
    Seattle,WA
    Full Name:
    Jay
    #5 stickerjay, Jan 28, 2008
    well i like those designs they would make awsome decals but as a print shop owner we print shirts signs and banners all day long and that would be hell to screen print and make it look nice if anyone has input or an idea let me know i can draw something up here is a 2 min quickie i came up with its kinda rough but it is what it is let me know what you think maybe i can make a few up as samlples once we get closer to a design
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

6. 285ferrari

Sponsor

Sep 11, 2004
    Southern Md
    Full Name:
    Robbie
    That looks very nice!!! Is there a way to incorporate both designations of the 355 model? F355 and 355F1?

7. gothspeed

gothspeed F1 World Champ

May 26, 2006
    U.S.A.
    Full Name:
    goth
    Robbie :eek:!!! Who sucked you in :confused:??? Fratelli 355 is the name for us :D!!!

8. stickerjay

stickerjay Karting

Nov 27, 2007
    Seattle,WA
    Full Name:
    Jay
    #8 stickerjay, Jan 29, 2008
  9. 285ferrari

Sponsor

Sep 11, 2004
    Southern Md
    Full Name:
    Robbie

;D-----I'm just letting them think I accept defeat!

10. cuneo

cuneo Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 20, 2006
    copyright issues aplenty... Let's pull a Bush and say Fratelli won!!! Only kidding, though I voted Fratelli, I feel it should be something completely removed from the existing 355 text designs, maybe a freeform artist's rendition? If this is going to be an exclusive club, why not have an exclusive logo?

11. bushwhacker

bushwhacker In Memoriam

May 25, 2006
    Phoenix Az.
    Full Name:
    Dennis
    Well, dm_n_stuff ( Dave ) mentioned in a previous post he might do up a design, as did JSSANS (Josh) if 'Fratelli' won but that didn't happen. A couple things that have been mentioned before to watch out for but are worth repeating. First the copyright issue, you can not use the Ferrari logo, it's an infringement, especially if you plan to sell them.
    Second, last year I did up 72 of the 348/355 Brotherhood caps of which we handed out about 20, the remainder were mailed out. These caps were given out free of charge to anyone who requested them. About half a dozen very kind souls volunteered to chip in for the postage and the box and that was much appreciated as I didn't expect anything at all, I was glad to do it gratis for my 'Brothers'. But be aware that unless you own an embroidery and or a T-Shirt company these things don't come cheap. The caps are priced per the thread count (surface area), the colors and how many locations you use to put your design plus there is an initial set up charge. The boxes and postage ran from $8-$16 each dependent of it's destination with the exception of one cap sent to the UK for an astounding $68, amazing for one baseball cap!. Well, all in all it was about $1,200 in total cost. The biggest problem in being is that the low volume inhibits per unit costs.
    Hopefully someone here owns an embroidery / silk screen facility and can keep the costs down but don't just expect a freebie and unless someone owns the box company and the post office expect to pay postage, etc.

12. i_love_cph

i_love_cph Karting

Apr 26, 2007
    MONACO
    #12 i_love_cph, Jan 29, 2008
  13. 355dreamer

355dreamer F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Apr 3, 2006
    DC Metro
    Full Name:
    L.C.
    I really like the grey shirt. May have F355 on the front and 355F1 on the sleeve?

14. recoil

recoil Formula Junior

Sep 7, 2007
    Virginia
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Very nice. I'm graphically challenged but put me down for a few. I like the grey shirt.

Steve

15. Cinemagic

Cinemagic Formula Junior

Apr 28, 2007
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Cary Christie II
    I would prefer something small on the front and the majority (Larger) on the rear, I hate large designs on the front they look like a cheap skater shirt.

16. recoil

recoil Formula Junior

Sep 7, 2007
    Virginia
    Full Name:
    Steve
    You mean to tell me that you don't shred?

Steve

17. 285ferrari

Sponsor

Sep 11, 2004
    Southern Md
    Full Name:
    Robbie
    I like the both names----Almost like a meaning of "Team of 355 Brothers" or "Stable of Brothers"

18. i_love_cph

i_love_cph Karting

Apr 26, 2007
    MONACO
    exactly!

19. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Shirt designs need to stay relatively simple, although some of the new thermal transfer processes can produce a nice result.

You probably should go with a stitched logo on the shirts and hats for the nicest, longest wearing design.

Also, don't go rippin' off the SF shield or Cavallino Ramparte, Ferrari FROWNS on that, and we can't really support that kind of design here on FerrariChat. :D

I can handle the work, design maybe, (I'll noodle it a little) and the shipping, collecting the $$$, and the rest through fchatstuff.com. Once we have a design I get about a week turn around, and then can ship via Priority mail to everyone.

Let me work out some designs, and I'll need to know if you guys want tees, polos, hats, what? And, how many. To give you an idea, tees are probalby $10 +-, polos $20+, and hats about $15. A lot depends on quantity and final design stitch counts etc.

So, I'll get to work, and you guys figure out how many you think you're gonna want and give me a number to work on.

Dave

20. bushwhacker

bushwhacker In Memoriam

May 25, 2006
    Phoenix Az.
    Full Name:
    Dennis
    +1

Good use of both names and a logical way to integrate as well for everyone's sake. Great thinking I_love_cph. Watch out for that Ferrari logo though, the Ferrari brand police are alive and well. :D

21. Oengus

Oengus F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

gotta go with a gray shirt

black is too Iron Maiden rock concert ish!!

22. nsxnick

nsxnick Formula 3

Jul 24, 2001
    Detroit
    Full Name:
    Nick
    #22 nsxnick, Jan 29, 2008
  23. gothspeed

gothspeed F1 World Champ

May 26, 2006
    U.S.A.
    Full Name:
    goth
    ....... the 'Fratelli 355' never concedes.............. :cool:

Fratelli 355 did win there were enough guys that wanted to 'change' their vote after they realized how 'wannabe' and fake 'scoodiarhea' is..................... :eek:

you are right but it shows how misguided the scuderia is....
    ........both :confused:???

24. UConn Husky

UConn Husky F1 Rookie

Nov 11, 2006
    CT
    Full Name:
    Jay
    Nice looking designs! I'd love to see an F1 incorporated too, referring to both the shifter and the race team...

25. stickerjay

stickerjay Karting

Nov 27, 2007
    Seattle,WA
    Full Name:
    Jay
    when i get home from the shop tonight i will clean up the grey shirt a little bit and show you all what it would look like if we put the big design on the back and maybe a smaller left chest and a more detailed sleeve logo any other imput before i change anything on it?