Ferrari factory contact please? | FerrariChat

Ferrari factory contact please?

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Mark 308 gt4, Jan 29, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Mark 308 gt4

Mark 308 gt4 Formula Junior

Apr 24, 2006
    West London
    Full Name:
    Mark Taviner
    Can anybody point me in the right direction?

My family and I are going to Verona in March, to celebrate my daughter's 18th birthday. Reason being she has the same name.
    I have noticed the Ferrari factory is just 60 kilometers away from Verona and I have managed to persuade the family to do the tour while on our trip.

The problem is, I have sent an email to the factory and to the Ferrari owners' club, asking for information and a contact regarding a tour (no reply from both parties). In fact, I have been a member of the owners' club for over two years and they have never answered any emails I have sent.

Can anybody help out with a contact that will reply so I can book up before its too late?

Many Thanks (in advance),
    Mark

2. jk0001

jk0001 F1 Veteran

Oct 18, 2005
    Sun Coast
    Full Name:
    Jim
    Unless you are a Ferrari owner and can supply a vin number, you are out of luck.

3. Mark 308 gt4

Apr 24, 2006
    West London
    Full Name:
    Mark Taviner
    I am a Ferrari owner!

4. absent

absent F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Nov 2, 2003
    illinois
    Full Name:
    mark k.
    As far as I know ,only your local Ferrari dealer can arrange a tour for you.

5. Mark 308 gt4

Apr 24, 2006
    West London
    Full Name:
    Mark Taviner
    Thats great,
    I will get on to them first thing in the morning.

Thank You!

6. traimpz348

traimpz348 Formula 3

Apr 13, 2004
    Avon,CT
    Full Name:
    Matthew
    Mark call this number 866.551.2828 they'll set you up. Have your VIN ready and if they don't have you in the database you'll have to fax them your registration. Have fun!!

7. traimpz348

traimpz348 Formula 3

Apr 13, 2004
    Avon,CT
    Full Name:
    Matthew
    Oops nevermind - that's Ferrari North America's toll-free number. Your dealer is probably the best bet.

8. PCH

PCH F1 Rookie

Apr 7, 2004
    Not very encouraging. You may want to reconsider next years dues.

9. 288enzo

288enzo Rookie

Jan 9, 2008
    True, and keep in mind that you are only allowed to invite 2 others with you on the tour.

10. Mark 308 gt4

Apr 24, 2006
    West London
    Full Name:
    Mark Taviner
    Oh no!
    Thats bad news, I will give them a call.

11. DIGMAN52

DIGMAN52 F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 30, 2004
    Dallas Texas
    Full Name:
    Philip C
    I was allowed to bring 3 others when I took the tour in 2005.

12. Organiser

Organiser Formula Junior

Jan 13, 2004
    West Midlands UK
    Full Name:
    Phil Haynes

Mark,

I`m sorry that you are having problems with e-mails to the FOC office, I know that they would reply even if they cannot help you. So you may possibly have the wrong address??

The best people to talk to about a Factory tour is your local dealer, if you have problems let me know and I will try to help you via my contacts.

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,
    Phil.

West Midlands FOC Area Organiser.

13. rjkennedy

rjkennedy Karting

Apr 30, 2004
    Woodbury, MN
    Received my confirmation packet for the tour about 10 days ago and it also was very specific in stating three people total for the tour. I do wonder why three (vs two or four)? Seems odd. There are also age restrictions (16 I believe was the cutoff). My tour was also coordinated through my dealer, then I received an email from F of N.A. to give me tour days available. Have some flexible dates as days available are limited also. Good luck.