My website | FerrariChat

My website

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by RawAutos, Jan 28, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. RawAutos

RawAutos Karting

Jan 24, 2008
    Raleigh, NC
    Full Name:
    Josh Lewis
    Hey guys,

Just wanted to say that I posted a new article up on my website about the Car of 2007.

www.rawautos.com

This is not spam I promise.

Didn't know where else I could really post this.

2. ItaliaF1

ItaliaF1 F1 Veteran

Aug 28, 2005
    Nashville,TN
    Full Name:
    John Burrow
    Great looking website. Nice write-up, too.

3. RawAutos

RawAutos Karting

Jan 24, 2008
    Raleigh, NC
    Full Name:
    Josh Lewis
    Thanks! I try pretty hard with my website. It is after all about cars, and cars and music are my entire life...

4. jk0001

jk0001 F1 Veteran

Oct 18, 2005
    Sun Coast
    Full Name:
    Jim
    good site and write up

5. RawAutos

RawAutos Karting

Jan 24, 2008
    Raleigh, NC
    Full Name:
    Josh Lewis
    Thanks for the support guys. For those of you who have posted and those of you who have just checked out my website and haven't posted, I still appreciate it.

6. cessnav8or

cessnav8or Formula 3

May 28, 2004
    Louisville, KY
    Full Name:
    Aaron
    Good article ecept one minor detail I-35 bridge collapsed in Minnesota not Missouri. Other than that very good.

7. XJR-15 RACER

XJR-15 RACER Formula Junior

Aug 17, 2007
    Full Name:
    Mike K
    Great site, I'll join the forum when it's up

8. djui5

djui5 F1 Veteran

Aug 9, 2006
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Cool site. Love the R8 video!!!

9. RawAutos

RawAutos Karting

Jan 24, 2008
    Raleigh, NC
    Full Name:
    Josh Lewis
    Did it really? I could have sworn I read Missouri. Thank you so much for the update, I appreciate it.

Thanks guys again for the support. Feel free to leave good or bad comments on the site as well.

Also Cubsfan07, I have been talking to my web designer for the past few days about the forum. My site is about 5 months old now, and has enough traffic (thank God) to be able to support a forum which is good.

Now all I need is advertisers and possibly financial backers... Know anyone? I hate to ask it like that, but, As of now I am paying a lot for the website and everything that I am starting to incorporate into it. It is a growing site, which is amazing how fast it has grown and the popularity it has received.

Also guys, feel free to e-mail me any info, complaints, quotes, photos, videos or whatever you think I could use or should use. I am always looking for great input from the forum members.

10. RawAutos

RawAutos Karting

Jan 24, 2008
    Raleigh, NC
    Full Name:
    Josh Lewis
    Ya isn't that a cool ad? I love that! It's so perfect, because where everyone is going faster, harder, stronger, Audi totally went in that direction, but, chose to show the R8 as a brand of automotive perfection with exotic, supercar abilities, where as the others are just shown as exotics and supercars...

The R8 is such an amazing car, and to come from Audi it's HUGE! for them. It shows where they want and need to go in the automotive world. They have the enthusiast backing, now it's just time to gain back the American opinion that was lost in the early 90's, when they were believed to be unsafe and poorly made cars, which was so not true at all.

11. karc

karc Formula Junior

Nov 19, 2003
    cool site, the layout seems to be very broken though in firefox.

12. djui5

djui5 F1 Veteran

Aug 9, 2006
    Phoenix, Arizona

Yeah, hopefully I can buy one someday :D

13. XJR-15 RACER

XJR-15 RACER Formula Junior

Aug 17, 2007
    Full Name:
    Mike K
    I'm using Firefox and it's working fine for me

14. RawAutos

RawAutos Karting

Jan 24, 2008
    Raleigh, NC
    Full Name:
    Josh Lewis
    I use Firefox, and pretty much everyone else I know does too and it works fine for most of them. I have noticed that with certain computers using Explorer or Firefox have odd viewings of my site as well. I have been very confused by this, but, it works fine for me and most others, so I haven't made any real attempt to mess with it, as I am afraid that something could go wrong haha.

I apologize for you having an issue and will talk to my developer asap about it. Thanks for telling me though. I need that sort of feedback as well.

15. karc

karc Formula Junior

Nov 19, 2003

It might be because of different resolutions. I'm using 1024x768 right now. Also I'm using v2.0.0.11.