Mitty corral area 2008 ??? | FerrariChat

Mitty corral area 2008 ???

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by Brian Skeoch, Jan 31, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Brian Skeoch

Brian Skeoch Formula Junior

May 26, 2005
    Guys, it mght be a bit early, but has anyone started working on a Ferrari corral location yet for the Mitty ? hard to believe that its just around the corner...

its the nice big fiesta of the year and just in time to kick off summer.

Brian

2. atlSPOTTER

atlSPOTTER Formula Junior

Oct 14, 2007
    USA
    Full Name:
    VC
    Last month at C&O my dad and I met one of the "chairman". Not sure what his status was but he was an extremely nice guy. Can Maserati's tag along at the Ferrari tent or corral?

3. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    Since Ferrari and Maserati were linked up by FIAT, most Ferrari events have also included Maserati--at the Cavallino Classic, for instance--and even though they have now been separated in the FIAT hierarchy, the fact that most Ferrari dealers in North America still sell Maserati means that that will probably continue.

In fact, the corral at the Mitty is likely to wind up, as it has in the past, as an "Italian car" corral. Quattroportes are nice cars, so by all means come.

4. elgin328

elgin328 Formula 3

Apr 11, 2004
    near Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Mark
    car corral? LOL!! there were only 4 ferraris there last yr.

5. Giancana

Giancana Rookie

Sep 24, 2006
    When I went I only saw 2. :(

6. Brian Skeoch

May 26, 2005
    cool. hopefully the Brits will have our corral next to you Italians.. lets do a joint food deal ? maybe share food and drink with our car neighbors and friends ???

Brian

7. Brian Skeoch

May 26, 2005
    well, someone should promote it more ?