Activity over at FoW | FerrariChat

Activity over at FoW

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by DetailGuy, Feb 2, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. DetailGuy

DetailGuy Formula 3

Oct 15, 2006
    Ashburn, VA
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Hey guys, I was working today (Carmax next to FoW) and saw there was some decent activity. On my lunch brake I saw the Enzo in the parking lot. Also saw (possibly) steve's H3, Robert's 360 and DSD's 575 pulling out. Anything special going on today, or just out for a nice drive enjoying the weather? :)

2. 360Doctor

360Doctor Formula Junior

Jun 23, 2007
    United States
    Full Name:
    Michael
    I work up in that area, and was working today. I def. would have stopped by if there was an Enzo, even for just a peek.

3. Juggernaut84

Juggernaut84 Guest

Dec 22, 2007
    Somewhere in Cali
    Full Name:
    Keith
    #3 Juggernaut84, Feb 2, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Well, the guys on the forums threw a farewell get together for me today. I couldn't have picked a better day. The guys at FOW allowed me the rare opportunity to take out their F430 Challenge race car. Man, I still can't believe they did that. Here's me below gettin some instruction before I took out. Thanks again to all those who made it out today and many thanks to FOW for making my day memorable for years to come. Also got to sit in that Enzo you guys saw today too...
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

4. M3-ADDICT

M3-ADDICT Formula Junior

Aug 13, 2006
    NOVA
    Is there a possibility, I could get a test drive being a Fanatic. I'm kinda very jealous right now after seeing the above pictures. :(

5. barcheta

barcheta F1 Rookie

Nov 15, 2003
    perhaps if you were risking your life on foreign soil to uphold what we hold most dear you would have more luck.

6. Aaya

Aaya F1 Veteran

Jul 12, 2007
    Full Name:
    Wu Tsai
    Looks like you had a great time, be safe overseas.

7. toggie

toggie F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 30, 2003
    Virginia
    Full Name:
    Toggie (Ron)
    Chris,

It was a good time. Read the following two threads to explain everything we were up to at FOW today:
    http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=183436
    http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=184288

I know you might be thinking Juggernaut84 is stretching the truth a little when he says he got behind the wheel of a Challenge race car today. He is not making it up. It was a sight to see. What a lucky guy.

BTW, are we allowed to come visit you over at CarMax? Is there a good place to park several Ferraris over there?

- Toggie

8. DetailGuy

DetailGuy Formula 3

Oct 15, 2006
    Ashburn, VA
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Ahhh...sounds like an awesome day for you Keith!!!! Thank you for your current service to us and this country! The one thing about working next to FoW is hearing the car roaring by when Im outside at work :) I hope the Enzo looks as good as the day i detailed it! Its been awhile since I have seen it. The one thing I love about this Ferrari community is that all of you are very caring and kind people that are always willing to share the pieces of art with others!!

Toggie, unfortunetly the Carmax parking lot on the weekends are an absolute nightmare. When the "Dulles Dealer Park" is opened across the street I can only imagine the traffic then. I believe there are 6-9 more dealers going in. It would be kind of cool for some Ferrari's to come over and I take some of the car nuts in the office out to see them but the logistics of it would not be so simple. :(

With the warm weather coming up the next month (Hopefully) I will be doing some details on the side and attending any get together and event I can!

9. SefacHotRodder

SefacHotRodder F1 World Champ

Dec 20, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Thats a nice looking Enzo