360 engine light | FerrariChat

360 engine light

Discussion in '360/430' started by fmomen, Feb 3, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. fmomen

fmomen Karting

Oct 4, 2004
    india
    Full Name:
    faisal
    I have been seeing that when the fuel comes down to approx. 2 bars on the indicator of my 360, the engine symbol on the dash comes on. I dont know if its a coincidence or what. What does this signify? The runs perfect, I have no issues with the car at all. Its got 2800 miles on it now.

2. ferrariblue

ferrariblue Formula Junior

Jun 12, 2007
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Cody
    It means you are on your reserve fuel........pull over and fill up.

CP

3. Stew

Stew Formula Junior

Apr 16, 2006
    Los Angeles
    Make sure it is the engine light and not the reserve fuel light. That being said. If it is the engine light, it might be this: the computer pressure checks the fuel system at times for leaks in the vapor recovery and other places. The best way to find out what is going on is to have someone find out what error code, "check engine code" is causing the light to come on. This is done with an automotive computer.

Regards,

Stew

4. fmomen

fmomen Karting

Oct 4, 2004
    india
    Full Name:
    faisal
    Its the engine symbol light on the left panel of information. It might be the something to do with the fuel filler cap, since the fitment that cntrols the vapur (i think) came off from the cap.
    Should I simply stick it back on?
    Will try and have the error code checked also.
    Thanks