New F40 pics | Page 3 | FerrariChat

New F40 pics

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by 410SA, Jan 29, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear Comrade Peloton25,

I know all about depth of field. My wife used to keep horses. Also, I had the cataracts in my eyes replaced with plastic lenses. I would not have been at all an happy bunny if the opthalmic surgeon had fucqued up my depth of field and put half of my vision out of focus as in Comrade 410SA's images. I am sticking to my 37,000 pixel KODAK camera that might not provide the clearest of images, but neither are they out of focus. The next thing you will say is that the twelve cylinder F-40 would be better running on eight cylinders. I like my pictures to be in focus and will have nothing to do with hocus-pocus dunderheaded trickery passing as art when it is more like someone having put spunk on the lens prior to taking the image.

It is a half past eleven o'clock in England and I am now to take my doggies into the woodland wonderland - facing the full force of the bitter east wind. G'night, sleep tight!

With kind regards,

512 Tea Arer

2. 4ARI

4ARI Formula Junior

Dec 15, 2005
    Northern, VA.
    Full Name:
    Ron S.
    Where's the admin - is he allowed to say spunk?

3. schackman

schackman Formula Junior

Jan 6, 2004
    COLD
    Full Name:
    Schackman
    You are for sure a #1 *******... For whilt, for sure, for comradre, for the sake of your ass..... you are for sure a #1 bull****ter and your "english" is up your ass.

FU and your made up over the interent english lingo. "dear commade" is getting pretty old **** head. Peace out from the crows nest.

SM

Yes, the photograph's are fine. But, and whilst I purport no photographic expertise whatsoever, I really do not think they are any better, if at all, than those that I have taken casually whilst out enjoying motoring sojourns throughout the highways and byways of England.

I have just re-examined my photograph's and yes, I can confirm that they are indeed actually superior to yours. For example, some of your images are out of focus and whilst a mere one or two of my images may not actually be completely in-focus, I do assure you that none of them are actually out of focus. I have upon a previous occasion sent them to my dearest of all comrades, Joe Sackey. However this was some months ago but he may have sold them-on to a publishing company by this time. I do regret to inform you that I am unable to post the images myself as I am not sufficiently profficient in the management of this box-of-tricks to do so. However, if there is some bright thaumaturge willing to vicariously perform this technical function, then I shall of course be only too delighted to transmit the images to him/her, for relaying through cyber space and thencefrom to be exhibited within the annals of this grimoire of supercar oligarchy, thus that I may make an exiguous contribution to this sagacious chronicle of international felicity

All good wishes from England

With kind regards,

512 Tea Are[/QUOTE]

4. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear Comrades,

Yes, the photograph's are fine. But, and whilst I purport no photographic expertise whatsoever, I really do not think they are any better, if at all, than those that I have taken casually whilst out enjoying motoring sojourns throughout the highways and byways of England.

I have just re-examined my photograph's and yes, I can confirm that they are indeed actually superior to yours. For example, some of your images are out of focus and whilst a mere one or two of my images may not actually be completely in-focus, I do assure you that none of them are actually out of focus. I have upon a previous occasion sent them to my dearest of all comrades, Joe Sackey. However this was some months ago but he may have sold them-on to a publishing company by this time. I do regret to inform you that I am unable to post the images myself as I am not sufficiently profficient in the management of this box-of-tricks to do so. However, if there is some bright thaumaturge willing to vicariously perform this technical function, then I shall of course be only too delighted to transmit the images to him/her, for relaying through cyber space and thencefrom to be exhibited within the annals of this grimoire of supercar oligarchy, thus that I may make an exiguous contribution to this sagacious chronicle of international felicity

All good wishes from England

With kind regards,

512 Tea Are[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

5. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear Comrade Shackman,

Thank you for your most kind additions to my post. I really cannnot say how much I appreciate your gentle flattery, bordering at it does upon the cusp of obsequiousness. You really are far too kind

I am so wholly undeserving of such perspicaciously sequacious comments exceeding as they do the very quiddity of panegyricism. I am so thoroughly undeserving of such magnificently quintessential preterition. However, and I know you will not be offended, but there were a couple of catachresis within your concomitant sycophancy - there may have been more, but the placement of asterisks has assiduously removed any potential of discovering and thus evincing the extent of your comity.

All good wishes from England.

With kind regards,

512 Tea Are

6. cig1

cig1 F1 Rookie

May 3, 2005
    In front of you
    Too easy :D

G

7. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear Comrade cig1,

;-)

With kind regards,

512 Tea Are

8. TopElement

TopElement Formula 3

May 14, 2005
    OC & Vegas
    Full Name:
    A Montoya

What is wrong with you? Seriously. Why not post something useful, or not post at all.

9. StoryBook

StoryBook F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Mar 1, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    MPL
    Wow this thread has certainly taken a turn for the worse. Too bad..........how bout we all just enjoy the photos of Alex' beatiful F40.................no matter how they were taken.

10. 4ARI

4ARI Formula Junior

Dec 15, 2005
    Northern, VA.
    Full Name:
    Ron S.
    Speaking of What is wrong with you? Seriously. Why not post something useful, or not post at all - I draw your attention below from guess who:

I am so wholly undeserving of such perspicaciously sequacious comments exceeding as they do the very quiddity of panegyricism. I am so thoroughly undeserving of such magnificently quintessential preterition. However, and I know you will not be offended, but there were a couple of catachresis within your concomitant sycophancy - there may have been more, but the placement of asterisks has assiduously removed any potential of discovering and thus evincing the extent of your comity.

11. jason bodington

jason bodington Karting

Jun 11, 2007
    wales
    Full Name:
    jason bodington
    dear comrades from across the pond,
    it is quite clear that not all but much of the north american community are molevently attacking a fellow british nobleman. quite innapropriate by all accounts! Our modern day shakespeare is clearly misunderstood and his wit clearly far too elaborate for many to understand!
    bravo 512 dont become despondent because of these unmitigated fools.

rather be on this majestic side of the pond

kind regards

12. 410SA

410SA F1 Veteran

Nov 2, 2003
    West Coast
    Full Name:
    A
    What is it about you Pommies that evinces loathing for those who are better off than you?
    Regarding your statement as to where you would rather be, I'm certain that several if not most of the subscribers on FChat are delighted that you are there too.

Oh, BTW Graham is probably appalled and dismayed that a fellow BUCT can't spell! Malevolent is the word in question and it arises from the Latin word, spelled the same way, meaning "wishing evil" - (male =ill & volent = wishing). Or perhaps you referring to a wish to do something with a small furry burrowing creature? Sounds appropriately British to me, moles being subjects of the Queen and all that. :)

13. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear Comrade 410SA,

It's a good thing you're not a fish for you'd be getting caught all the time. My good countryman colleague Jason Bodington was merely fishing to catch the two minnows and never in his wildest dreams would he have expected to catch a nice big trout :)

All of the foregoing notwithstanding, you and I must forge an alliance as Comrade Joe Sackey will occasionally make a slight terminological inexactitude, as does RufMD and one or two others from the United States of America contingent. Even the goderator moderator commissar will sometimes make a slight faux pas.

Oh, and should you require images of your F-40 that are nicely in focus - please inform me and I shall be only too delighted to send you a nice KODAK 37000 pixel camera. But, and you surely will have to admit, that Joe Sackey is very accomplished with his 48,000,000 pixel camera. RufMD is quite good (for a doctor) but Comrade Joe certainly has the edge.

I haven't won the lottery yet. But there are two more months yet to elapse. When I win I am to invite the American F-40 contingent over to England :)

All good wishes from England.

With kind regards,

512 Tea Are

14. 410SA

410SA F1 Veteran

Nov 2, 2003
    West Coast
    Full Name:
    A
    Thank you for the kind and generous offer but I don't particularly care for properly focused photographs. It removes so much of the mystery surrounding these lovely old cars. This true even more so when it comes to people - perfect focus reveals every blemish and imperfection, captured forever for all to examine and comment upon in perpetuity. Not a thrilling thought!
    Real life is so much more intriguing - the constant movement and changing angles doesn't allow time to fixate upon one particular spot, but rather to enjoy the whole experience as it unfolds. Try it. You may like it. On second thought - nah! It won't work for you or anyone British. Too stuck in the past fixating on old T.E. Lawrence and his glory, or the Bulldog himself chomping on his cigar frozen in time, to be moved by the present ever-changing reality.
    Regarding your minion Boddington, I fear he was eaten by the very thing he was fishing for. Dreadfully bad form to make spelling errors in a thread where the great Graham participates. The bar IS raised Boddington. Be aware. The Oxford Dictionary is your friend.

15. jason bodington

jason bodington Karting

Jun 11, 2007
    wales
    Full Name:
    jason bodington
    look at my name above and then take a peek at what u wrote! not quite the same! though i shall not be BITTER about it

16. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear Comrade 410SA,

A great post indeed comrade and we must now await Comrade Joe Sackey 's contribution. He should be on top form today as he has made a report into cyber space that a customer has complimented him upon the fabulous USA F-40 Heavyweight thread.

So come on Joe, may we have a vignette from California, please? And yes, Comrade RufMD may also feel free to present a pleonasmic soliloquy of the mystic arts of sesquipedalian vaticinating the projected date of the one million dollar F-40.

And yes, it's raining cats and dogs here in England, and I now must venture into the night with my dogs with the bitter east wind biting at our very beings.

With kind regards,

512 Tea Are

17. 410SA

410SA F1 Veteran

Nov 2, 2003
    West Coast
    Full Name:
    A
    Apologies. I hadn't realized (UK version = realised) that you are less than I gave you credit for :)

18. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear Comrade Jason Brodington,

Fear not, for the Devil has probably redesigned hell itself in the light of the information he has gained from observing 410SA's posts. For example, please do examine the out of focus images on his F-40 pictures thread for they are truly ghastly. Furthermore, he is often criticising Comrade Joe Sackey. And Joe is a kindly man always to be found on his US F-40 thread innocently creating history.

With warm regards,

512 Tea Are

19. carsinxs

carsinxs Formula Junior

Feb 26, 2007
    On The Fence
    Full Name:
    H
    To go along with your fish theme. This thread reads similar to the script for the movie JAWS, where the 2 Rubes try to catch the shark using a morsel of beef on a HUGE hook and they nearly are consumed themselves by the shark. Talk about sour grapes. A man is attempted to be crucified for posting a link of pics of his car, not even taken by himself. The basis? They're "out of focus". No where has 410SA stated he was the end all of photographic genius. Never claims to be the "guru" of photography. What camera should be used. Nor what mechanic of said camera should be employed.
    But none the less, this is enough, for it's all "you" have, to begin the attack. And now you reveal why. "criticising Joe Sackey". The one who does claim to be all these things and more concerning the F40 and author of the selfproclaimed "original supercar". Let's see, perhaps we can use one of his catch phrases he's addressed towards myself on numerous occasion-the village idiot that bashes other F40 owners for not driving thier beloved F40's in "his spirited" fashion. Which we come to find is a full 12.5 miles per week in his words. Not planning to use the Classische Program? well then sell your Ferrari he boasts. There should be quite the flood on the market soon as I am certain 99.999% of Ferrari owners have no intention of doing so- "better sell your car"
    Sackey gets his pants pulled down in front of all of Ferrari Chat-is criticised and begins a loose cannon ranting session making wild accusations hinting he knows some information that doesn't exist except in his mind, posting personal information of other users and this is all fine isn't it. The double standard here cries of pathos. I myself have been victum to his unsubstanciated accusations of being a racist for weeks. When called on the proof, none was rendered, nor was an apology. Of course it was fine when he posted calling me a WOP. I let that go after a single reply to it. No apology for that action either.
    I'm certain the focus of bashing will now be in my direction. That's OK as I have no need to defend myself to the psuedo-intellect ramblings that vacilate as frequently as does the wind.

20. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear Comrade carsinxs,

You've gone off too quickly. Please read my post again.

With kind regards,

512 Tea Are

21. of2worlds

of2worlds F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 6, 2004
    ON
    Full Name:
    CH
    Don't want Dave to push the button again...
    CH

22. carsinxs

carsinxs Formula Junior

Feb 26, 2007
    On The Fence
    Full Name:
    H
    Agreed, hence my post. Pics put up for the enthusiasts to enjoy and ramblings as to there quality to try and "get back" at someone. Absurd

23. RufMD

RufMD F1 Rookie
    Owner

Jan 31, 2004
    USA
    Full Name:
    Jas
    Harry, maybe you should put up a syrupy post about how a patient called you yesterday and told you you were doing such a great job, and how the same patient mentioned he had never seen such a large fund of knowledge in one office....those type of self promoting, fluff posts seem to be in vogue these days ya know :)

24. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear Comrade carsinxs,

Our dearest Comrade of2worlds is correct for we must all be good boys so that Dave, the goderator moderator commissar doesn't close us down. However, 410SA was wrong in posting those fabulous images of his magnificent motor car. It should have been clear to him from the very beginning that we would all be just so terribly envious. Yes, I will freely admit that they are most definitely the nicest out of focus images of any car it has been my good fortune to view IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. Indeed, I have PM'd Comrade 410 SA requesting a special dispensation thus that he will reveal the name and telephone number of his wonderful photographer. I understand that Comrade Joe Sackey has already done so and accordingly out of focus' images of Joe's F-40 will no doubt be placed here for us all to view just as soon as they have been developed. I feel confident that RufMD's F-40 is already lined up within the studio for yet another extravaganza of wonderful out of focus images that we all now crave so desperately.

With kind regards,

512 Tea Are

25. 4ARI

4ARI Formula Junior

Dec 15, 2005
    Northern, VA.
    Full Name:
    Ron S.
    Kudos to carsinxs for speaking his mind - nice job. No angst from me - just total agreement.