Member of FCA in San Francisco | FerrariChat

Member of FCA in San Francisco

Discussion in 'Florida' started by Dapper Dan, Feb 6, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Dapper Dan

Dapper Dan Karting

Jul 5, 2007
    Oakland, CA
    Full Name:
    Dan Marshall
    First, I'm sorry if I'm repeating myself. I'm still learning the process to post.

My wife and I are going to be in Fort Lauderdale on Feb. 22 and 23rd and then again March 6 and 7th and would like to know if there are any FCA or Ferrari gigs going on that we could attend. Would love to meet other people that share our passion.

Also, does anyone know of where we can rent a 348/355/328 for those days for not a ton of dough? We would love to experience the thrill of driving your beautiful area.

Thanks,
    Dan Marshall
    415-828-4518 (cell) in case someone needs to call

2. Cavallino Motors

Cavallino Motors F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    There is no such thing as a cheap Ferrari rental. Since you have been an owner you know the maintenance cost. Increase that by every 20 renters for one of you, who will treat the car with the respect it deserves. 20 guys thinking: "rent a car" .....

3. Cavallino Motors

Cavallino Motors F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    As for events:

FCA has nothing. Our group here, Scuderia South Florida, has a monthly dinner scheduled for March 6th. Will be in Miami Dade (northern part) in March, probably in the Aventura area. You are more than welcome to come and meet some of our crazy people.