Clarification | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Clarification

Discussion in 'Australia' started by Aircon, Jul 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. smudge_mudge

smudge_mudge Formula Junior

Sep 9, 2007
    Australia
    Full Name:
    I am God

You love it, that's why you always bring the subject up.

2. Aircon

Aircon Ten Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    thank you, captain obvious!

3. laminator

laminator Formula Junior

Dec 27, 2007
    PP's the resident Attention Whore. :)

Nothing wrong with that.

4. dirtdog

dirtdog Karting

Jul 31, 2005
    Well I think it is a low point to be revisiting this issue when the other party(FF)is unable to respond.It's well past time to forget and move on,even if the issue of an oil leak could of been handled better,Phil admits this himself.To get a perma ban is over the top also,even the worst criminals get another chance.
    PP,find something else to entertain yourself with,rather than stirring anyone who will take the bait and play your mind games,that Scud thread was just stupid and I cannot believe it had to be WAX that finally put a stop to it.
    While I'm making enemies I think that JM needs to get real about his PPI.I have read it and it said"25yo car,needs some TLC and be prepared for some surprises".If you want a pristine car buy a new one.

dd

5. smudge_mudge

smudge_mudge Formula Junior

Sep 9, 2007
    Australia
    Full Name:
    I am God

And you love it, as you wouldnt bring the subject up.

6. [355]

[355] F1 Veteran

Apr 10, 2006
    Spacious tent
    Full Name:
    Harold Faltermeyer
    dirtdog..playing devils advocate here...the perma ban was for other issues....not the handbag matches with Air-bored

it will be funny to pop back in in 5yrs time and see the same issues being recycled though

7. moretti

moretti Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    #57 moretti, Feb 8, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    here is the report, you need glasses or you've been sucking up to Hughes for so long as a wannabe that you're regurgitating his diatribe verbatim.

you'll notice no mention of the fact the suspension wasn't tack welded, that there was a rusted out front chassis rail found by the local corner mechanic on the RWC inspection done here in QLD which stopped it being road worthied, that the noise in the clutch was a LARGE WASHER that was being mangled by the clutch/pressure plate, that the intermittent stoppage that kept happening to the previous owner that HE was paid GOOD money to fix was still happening to me, and as a matter of fact PP was in the car at Tedder with me when it happened again and was subsequently fixed by Marc Jones FOR NOTHING in less than 5 minutes and found to be a loose wire on the back of the relay box which is very easy to get to.

Marc also found the oil leak I had 2 days after buying it to be a rear main engine seal which had been put in with a hole punch and had big dents in the seal edges where oil was leaking out of!!

The oil leak I reported to Phil after I put it up on my hoist was explained away as one of those things that happen when you drive the car over dirt road (this is true but I was on HWY 1 which doesn't have any dirt roads last time I drove it and very hard for it to damage the seal in the manner it was damaged!!)

So go on, keep kissing his arse and we'll keep telling the truth about this quack of a mechanic, I was prepared to let this rest but some people want to keep bringing it up about the PPI and if anyone has the time go back and have a look and you'll see I have NEVER started the PPI story, it's always been someone else spreading untruths or has no idea of the REAL story which from my side can be backed up with all the documentation

So keep promoting this idiot as some demi-god, there are plenty of people to tell you otherwise who have used him, not just Pless and I.

Sure, those who are putting his kids through private school may be getting the results they want but even an idiot knows he has to protect his main cashflow source.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

8. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    yes dear. i brought it up, did i? not that i MIND bringing it up.

the scud thread only turned out to be what it was because everyone kept posting in it. as i've said, it could have been one post. he never tried to deny the intent of what was written. so...he have a grown man saying how hard he'd laugh it i "stuck it in" read post...ummmmmm...was it 11? his first post in that thread not only not denying what he said, but saying no one else thought it was "bad" either.

i see JM's responded to the PPI comment. you've got a lot to learn.

9. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    who the hell IS dirtdog? anyone know?

10. 360C

360C F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Yes, and you have met old DD too.

11. JoeK

JoeK Formula 3

Aug 23, 2005
    Is you're car here yet?

12. 360C

360C F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

It is still in Italy waiting to catch the same flight as the Melbourne Motorshow Scuderia thingy.
    I have been loaned a 4200 Maserati for the interim which is appreciated, as everyone is sick of me borrowing their cars!

13. A26 boy

A26 boy Karting
    BANNED

Jun 11, 2006
    FF showed me the corroded crank sensor terminal block connectors that were removed from, and proved to be, the intermittant ignition failure source. What you experienced later was another fault. Fuel pump/feed related, I think you said once long ago.

You did drive the car all the way to QLD without one problem after picking it up.. right? (Even had a bet with stephens about it?) Hardly possible with a broken relay board wire, split vacuum lines and all your other exaggerated and dreamt up problems.

Also, are you saying that FF did that bad work on the clutch/oil seal installation? Becauese you DO know he didn't do any work on it, that it had no leak at time of collection or inspection, and that the clutch problem was INTERMITTANT and did not warrant expense when no fault could be identified consistantly?

FF admits he missed the "missing" welds. But he showed me a car which had original tack welds that could only be seen with a dentists mirror and a torch. An oversight that is very easily made in my opinion.

What a bunch of whinging hypocritical racists there are here. And yes JM, we know your grandmother was a pom. It makes you even worse to be that way.

14. greg246

greg246 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 2, 2004
    Sydney,Australia
    Full Name:
    Greg
    *YAWN**CLICK**

15. Horse

Horse Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 1, 2005
    Brisvegas
    Full Name:
    Jon
    X5

16. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    like i remember anything that happened more than 10 mins ago!

17. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    blah blah blah and then.......

WTF??

18. moretti

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    look dickhead, you're not fooling anyone but yourself by using this account to defend your total incompetency in the PPI of THAT QV you wanker

you are banned and now using ANOTHER account

FO you dumb ****

oh and BTW Marc Jones noticed the welds were missing the very first time he was under the car to do the rear main engine seal "A26" and he DIDN'T need a dental mirror to see it !!

you blind ****, you lie and cheat and say anything to divert the truth that you are a moron.

Wanna continue ??

Fine, how about poor old Larry paying for the belts and tensioners on the service you did just before I bought the car, which needed to be changed the VERY NEXT SERVICE as they were shot to pieces in less than 20,000kms, but then I suppose that's because I drive the car harder than anyone else , you moron.

I'm putting a detailed account of everything that Marc has had to fix and send the report to Larry so he can get some of that $16K he paid you to get things fixed, like the heater controls which I asked Marc to by-pass as I will never use them in QLD and they were still not working right even after your great "fix" he paid you for.

Get back under the ground where you came from you wanker

19. moretti

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    oh BTW, the only one who knew all that stuff was FFace as the "real" A26 is an illiterate moron, so once again you IT retard you fool no-one

FO

20. Scaramouche

Scaramouche Formula 3

Oct 6, 2007
    Ostraya
    Full Name:
    Red Power Ranga
    #70 Scaramouche, Feb 8, 2008
  21. moretti

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    is this making you throw all the spanners around you dumb monkey-wrench ??

good !!

but make sure you don't hit any of the cashflow cars or the money will stop once you screw up , ... you screwup

22. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    09-15-2006, 05:06 PM
    A26 boy
    Rookie
    Not Subscribed Join Date: Jun 2006

thought for nought

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"we share your vacuum of emptiness"
    surely if he had one of these he wouldn't have an oil leak? however i subscribe to the ettore bugatti dictat. better the seep you know than a critical gasket failure on the mulsanne straight. proof may be seen at the former grid rear spot by those in the know.
    i'm glad to see the financial battler has gasped the air of redemption. horses everywhere are breathing a collective sigh of relief while they've still got their heads.
    this voyeuristic show'n'(almost)tell brings a whole new meaning to the term 'peer pressure'. that this poor chap regards one or two of you as 'peers' amazes me!
    its all relative though. i spent time with a bloke last night whose entire house had just burnt down to the stumps. luckily he was insured. phew...'cos his 'fat lady' was singing a talking heads/franz ferdy/arthur brown/wizzard medly.

A26boy

nicely written....(about SS).

23. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    #73 wax, Feb 8, 2008
  24. osg

osg Formula 3
    BANNED

May 1, 2005
    In Chinese food?
    Full Name:
    MSG...
    ummaaahhhhh John. Personal Attacks. Thats a no-no remember? ;)

Hey Wax...... care to give out a warning or 1 week ban to Mr Potty Mouth up there???

25. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    #75 wax, Feb 9, 2008
    'fore I catch some ZZZZZZZZ's - I'll respond -

A] you kids have fun now
    B] just keep it simple.
    C] In reply to osg - By virtue of fact he's spreadin' the Gospel, just can't do that.

______

Jules: You read the Bible?

Ringo: Not regularly.

Jules: There's a passage I got memorized. Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you." I been sayin' that **** for years. And if you ever heard it, it meant your ass. I never really questioned what it meant. I thought it was just a cold-blooded thing to say to a mother****er before you popped a cap in his ass. But I saw some **** this mornin' made me think twice. Now I'm thinkin': it could mean you're the evil man. And I'm the righteous man. And Mr. .45 here, he's the shepherd protecting my righteous ass in the valley of darkness. Or it could be you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. I'd like that. But that **** ain't the truth. The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin, Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login