Anyone ever know Jack Reuter? | FerrariChat

Anyone ever know Jack Reuter?

Discussion in 'Midwest - USA (NE, KS, OK, MO, AR)' started by rollsorferrari?, Feb 9, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rollsorferrari?

rollsorferrari? F1 Veteran

Jun 5, 2006
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Scott
    apparently, the guy has had quite a collection, 62 gto, 250 monza, 166mm, among others, here in st louis. pretty cool collection, here's a website where i found out about him: http://www.cliffreuter.com/ferrari.htm

Texas Forever likes this.
  2. GuyIncognito

GuyIncognito Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 30, 2007
    I used to play tennis in a league, and one of the instructors mentioned that his dad used to have a bunch of Ferraris and Maseratis. It looks like that could have been Cliff Reuter (timeline, Cliff mentions he plays tennis, how many kids in the Lou have a father who collected cars like that). Small world...

3. TdF

TdF Karting

Aug 4, 2006
    I met Mr. Reuter about 1970. I was a high school sophomore at the time. He owned a GTO 250 then, and
    a Maser A6GCS. He fired the Maser up and ran round the block with me as a passenger - what a ride! I
    recall Mr. Reuter as a helpful man, always willing to offer help to another auto fan. Last I spoke with him
    was about 1986, when he told me he was concentrating on racing Bandinis.

4. etceterini.com

etceterini.com Karting

May 26, 2008
    St. Louis MO
    Full Name:
    Cliff Reuter
    Hi guys,
    Cliff Reuter here, I just noticed this forum post tonight and thought I'd respond.
    Yes Jack is my Dad and he did have quite a collection of cars. He still has two
    Bandinis, one of which will be at this Sunday's (June 1st 2008) St. Louis European Auto
    Show at Plaza Frontenac. Please email me at [email protected] if you'd like to
    chat more about the cars etc. Also, check out my web site www.etceterini.com
    where I have a fairly huge amount of information about small Italian racing cars
    and American SCCA racing. And yes, I still teach tennis.

-cliff reuter

DennisForza and Texas Forever like this.
  5. climb

climb F1 Rookie

Sep 19, 2006
    Atlantic Beach Fl
    Full Name:
    Stuart K. Hicks
    Wonderful site there! Didn't even know Nardi made cars... just got schooled.

Very nice.

6. Christian.Fr

Christian.Fr Two Time F1 World Champ

Jun 9, 2005
    Full Name:
    Christian.Fr
    superbe collection of Fcars, congrats!
    A Dumas is the best!

7. TdF

TdF Karting

Aug 4, 2006
    Hoping for good weather for the show. Though, really looking forward to seeing the car.

8. etceterini.com

etceterini.com Karting

May 26, 2008
    St. Louis MO
    Full Name:
    Cliff Reuter