Autos Express | FerrariChat

Autos Express

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by rwk360, Feb 6, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rwk360

rwk360 Formula Junior

Aug 26, 2005
    Pebble Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    R W Kenton
    In January I had the occasion to ship a car from Orange Co to the Monterey area. I have used Intercity Lines in the past, and still recommend them highly; however I thought I'd take a chance on the recommendation of the seller, and use Autos Express, a small San Diego-based operation, Alfredo Garcia (who I believe is the owner). I cannot say enough positive things about Alfredos service- on-time delivery, very TLC with the car, and (I'm reasonably sure) cheaper than Intercity or any of the other "big boys". My only (minimal) probs in the past with Intercity were the fact that you are subject to their dispatch whims, which may or may not get your car to you on the agreed date. I strongly recommend Alfredo ([email protected] /619-520-4368), and would use him again!

2. KraigG

KraigG Formula 3

May 25, 2006
    Willow Springs
    Full Name:
    Kraig
    Wasn't there a movie back in the 70s called "Bring Me The Head of Alfredo Garcia"?

3. 07F430Spider

07F430Spider Karting

Dec 5, 2007
    Los Angeles, CA
    Full Name:
    Christian
    How much did it cost you?

4. MREUS

MREUS Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 24, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Thanks for the post! I am looking for a transport from Orange County to the Bay Area. I always prefer to use a recommended company.

5. rwk360

rwk360 Formula Junior

Aug 26, 2005
    Pebble Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    R W Kenton
    $850. Based on a Reno to Monterey transport I did with Intercity about 2 1/2 yrs ago, which was $1000., I would say my So Cal to Nor Cal with Alfredo was a deal.