355 GTS yellow/red model | FerrariChat

355 GTS yellow/red model

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by Wittsy308, Feb 16, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Wittsy308

Wittsy308 Karting

Feb 2, 2008
    California
    Full Name:
    Paul
    hello,

does anyone have a model 355 GTS yellow with red in any size? if yes whats the manufacture or is it custom

pics would be great

thanks for your help

2. 285ferrari

285ferrari Two Time F1 World Champ
    Sponsor

Sep 11, 2004
    Southern Md
    Full Name:
    Robbie
    That would have to be custom made----I don't think any model company made one like that...

3. Wittsy308

Wittsy308 Karting

Feb 2, 2008
    California
    Full Name:
    Paul
    I tought that may be the case, thanks for the info, ive just looked at the 40 pages of custom models, looks wonderful, for mine would it just be a case of buying two models and changing the interiors?

cheers

4. 285ferrari

285ferrari Two Time F1 World Champ
    Sponsor

Sep 11, 2004
    Southern Md
    Full Name:
    Robbie
    No---because I don't know of any 355 model made with red interior.. You can pick up a HW yellow GTS and have someone repaint the interior for you...There are a few guys on here that do excellent custom model work..PM me and I will send you a guys name..

5. bigodino

bigodino F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 29, 2004
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Peter den Biggelaar
    #5 bigodino, Feb 17, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    It depends which scale you are talking about but in 1/43 scale if I remember correctly there were versions with a red interior. A green one with RHD comes to mind. The Minichamps in 1/43 scale is very easy to repaint. I did one years ago and I'm not a particular handy modeller.

(It's for sale by the way and so is the diorama).

Best, Peter
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login