Check these wheels out! | FerrariChat

Check these wheels out!

Discussion in 'Boxers/TR/M' started by newgentry, Feb 19, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. newgentry

newgentry Formula Junior

Nov 23, 2007
    Johnson City, TN
    Full Name:
    Robert
  2. sc67vette

sc67vette Karting

Feb 28, 2007
    Dallas, Tx
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Poke my eyes out with sharp sticks!!

3. msdesignltd

msdesignltd F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 17, 2003
    NYC. / E. Hampton
    Full Name:
    Michael
    If That doesnt raise Enzo from the grave in Disgust, Nothing will...

Hideous!

4. AHudson

AHudson F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 7, 2005
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Adams Hudson
    The positive: I love the interior. Car looks nice enough; like a fair amount of money was thrown at cosmetics and I PRESUME maintenance.
    The negative, with a positive spin: If the rims would fit a '98 Crown Vic, I think you'd find a buyer pretty quickly.

5. James_Woods

James_Woods F1 World Champ

May 17, 2006
    Dallas, Tx.
    Full Name:
    James K. Woods
    I am going to look for my thread "is customization hurting the value of the Testarossa?".

I believe we need to convene another grand jury on this one.

6. willrace

willrace Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 21, 2006
    North Tay-has
    Full Name:
    Kurt
    Ummmmmmmm...........uuuhhhhhhhhhh.............It's............ahhhhhhhhhh..........."special*" to say the least.

Those don't look like 16/17s to me; might be the style (lack of??) that makes them appear mo' blingtastic......or something. Just not sure what. The abundance of all those special* added horsies all over the interior just completes the package for me.

I'll probably get a smile (smirk?) for the rest of the day when I remember those pics.

* The term "special" may or may not refer to the involvement of a short bus........your mileage may vary.

7. Hawaii

Hawaii Formula Junior

Jan 28, 2007
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Emery
    The wheels look larger than 16" &17".....maybe if the centers were painted black and the outter lip polished, it wouldn't look so blingy. I always liked Daytona style seats.

8. sparta49

sparta49 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Mar 3, 2001
    LA
    Full Name:
    Frank
    other than the wheels it looks nice. I like the seats. I wouln't mind getting a extra set of seats and having them upolstered like that and keep my original seats preserved.

9. notoboy

notoboy F1 Rookie

Jul 8, 2003
    NYC
    Full Name:
    David
    Ditto. I actually really like the seats, and wish Ferrari had offered this as an option when the car was new. The wheels make me puke, but I guess, to each his own.

10. CanuckCarguy

CanuckCarguy Rookie

Jul 20, 2007
    Alberta, Canada
    I like the seats too, though I'm not crazy about the headrest horse. Maybe it's just me.

The wheels don't suit the car, in my opinion. I keep looking for the hydraulic controls...

I think it's the shininess (is that a word?) that doesn't suit the car. Hopefully he kept the stock wheels kicking around...

11. sparta49

sparta49 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Mar 3, 2001
    LA
    Full Name:
    Frank
    The wheels just look cheap to me. I'm sure they were not inexpensive but they look cheap.

12. UpNorth

UpNorth Formula 3
    Owner

Sep 30, 2006
    Quebec, Canada
    Full Name:
    Francois
    Two words: Bling! Bling!