Paint code for 430 diffuser | FerrariChat

Paint code for 430 diffuser

Discussion in '360/430' started by AndrewCrane, Feb 20, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. AndrewCrane

AndrewCrane Karting

Sep 25, 2007
    Chobham, Surrey, UK
    Full Name:
    Andrew Crane
    Does anyone have this code please? I've searched the forum but could only find the paint code for the front air intakes which appears to be different.

Thanks in advance
    Regards
    Andrew

2. masar

masar Formula 3

Aug 19, 2007
    Czech republic
    Full Name:
    Petr
    Andrew, sorry to disturb your thread but i also need paint code for rear diffuser but 360. Maybe its same color. Thanks in advance for info.

3. Tarek K.

Tarek K. F1 World Champ

Sep 7, 2006
    Cairo - Egypt
    Full Name:
    Tarek K.
    It's the same paint as the matte black on the front air intakes.........it's a PPG paint color code. You'll find a thread here on F-Chat with the details, which I had started related to the color code on the air intakes.

4. masar

masar Formula 3

Aug 19, 2007
    Czech republic
    Full Name:
    Petr
    Thanks a lot for the advice so code is PPG 248514. I suppose that its same also for 360` rear......

Tarek, i asked in other thread but no responses. Do you know what kind of paint brnad they used to repaint your bumper? Did they use PPG or somethig else. I am talking now about standard paint, not diffusers. As was told me by local paintshop, they can get exact paint also from other producer, not neccessary to use PPG. But i am not sure.... I am goint to repaint whole car with my original color Rosso Corsa.

5. Tarek K.

Tarek K. F1 World Champ

Sep 7, 2006
    Cairo - Egypt
    Full Name:
    Tarek K.
    I used a paint which was available locally, here in Egypt, I can't recall the make. It was German origin. You don't need to use a PPG paint. PPG was not available. The Ferrari color codes are available with most paint producers.

6. masar

masar Formula 3

Aug 19, 2007
    Czech republic
    Full Name:
    Petr
    Thanks :) Thats what they told me as well..... But you know just not sure, dont want to make mistake....

7. AndrewCrane

AndrewCrane Karting

Sep 25, 2007
    Chobham, Surrey, UK
    Full Name:
    Andrew Crane
    Thanks for this. I searched and found your thread before I posted but when I looked at the car it didn't look the same. Must be the light.

Regards
    Andrew

8. Tarek K.

Tarek K. F1 World Champ

Sep 7, 2006
    Cairo - Egypt
    Full Name:
    Tarek K.
    Don't mention it Andrew. Good luck.