Formula 1 Fantasy League | FerrariChat

Formula 1 Fantasy League

Discussion in 'F1' started by DinoScuderia, Feb 23, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. DinoScuderia

DinoScuderia Karting

Apr 15, 2007
    USA
    Full Name:
    Dean
    A colleague of mine came across this site and he has set up a sub league that a few of us have joined.

Let the racing begin!!!

The sub league that we will be competing under is: "Arizona Ferrari F1"

The cost to set up a team is $5.50 euros...

You have $100,000,000 fake euros to spend building a team, you chose 2 drivers, a chassis and engine...

Please read through the site for rest of the rules etc. no point repeating them here.

*** I have imposed 1 additional rule for the subleague. Only 2 teams per person max***

F1 Game

Go to this link http://www.gpupdatemanager.net/en/ and look got F1 Game...

or go directly here... http://f1.gpupdate.net/en/

2. CFCARRIAGE

CFCARRIAGE Formula Junior

Jun 9, 2006
    Missouri
    Full Name:
    Dave
    I did this for the first time, last year. It was a blast. No credit card/ID theft issues.

I'd consider joining your sub leaque.
    Dave

3. DinoScuderia

DinoScuderia Karting

Apr 15, 2007
    USA
    Full Name:
    Dean
    Thanks Dave.

It looks like you may have joined us. If it is you then I like your driver picks.

Regards
    Dean

4. CFCARRIAGE

CFCARRIAGE Formula Junior

Jun 9, 2006
    Missouri
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Dean,

With the money they give you, its the best I could do. Don't want to give away the strategy but its only a game....Rosberg was pretty much always worth a few good points! Last year I did myself because you can't have drivers from the same team as your engine or body. So I had good drivers but couldn't get the engines & body that I wanted. Kinda like the stock market the way their values ebb & flow with thier records. I bought coulthard several times last year to have as a #2 when he was on the bottom only to sell him for a nice profit two good races later. With the podiums up for grabs this year (IMO, there are lot of guys and cars capable to win) I'm focusing on qualifying points and just steady earners.

Thanx for inviting best of luck! Looking forward to playin.

Dave