*Spoiler* Vantage Point, opionons? | FerrariChat

*Spoiler* Vantage Point, opionons?

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by masterflex164, Feb 22, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. masterflex164

masterflex164 Formula Junior

Oct 17, 2004
    New England
    I thought it was very good! Great action, but the diff't views got annoying quickly...

2. Ferrariman355

Ferrariman355 F1 Rookie

Jul 11, 2004
    NYC
    I think the idea was neat...

But I should have watched this on the internet than paying to see it in the movie theatre.

I was expecting a movie with the action of The Kingdom and the suspense like The Sentinel. But got neither.

3. Dilancer

Dilancer F1 Rookie

Jan 28, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Dilan B.
    I thought it was well done. The ending came together a bit too quickly. Movie was pretty short.

4. Skiutah

Skiutah Karting

Jan 31, 2006
    Park City / DC
    Full Name:
    Matthew Ainsley
    Hmm, the WSJ ripped it apart it in the weekend section in yesterday's paper... Maybe I'll wait for this one to be a renter before I check it out.

5. Ferrariman355

Ferrariman355 F1 Rookie

Jul 11, 2004
    NYC
    I went to the grove here in LA and people were booing, leaving the movie theatre, and just laughing after the 5th perspective of the event. The ending did come a bit to quickly, and some of the action sequences were a bit unrealistic.

6. mbmike

mbmike Formula Junior

Oct 31, 2003
    I liked it.

Everybody else in the theater was quite vocal...they hated every time the clock wound back for a new vantage point.

7. Ferrari0324

Ferrari0324 F1 Rookie

Mar 20, 2004
    Full Name:
    Brandon
    I liked it a lot. Everyone was getting annoyed how it kept going back in time, it was annoying I'll admit. My favorite part is when Agent Barnes gets hit in the car, spins out and saves it.

8. sailor2

sailor2 Formula Junior

Jun 14, 2004
    I liked it a lot too, but the funniest thing about that was the overly dramatic close up of matt fox's face in the rear view mirror and Quaid's face back to him after he saved it.