Fantastic video of GT-R vs. GT3 vs. M3 | FerrariChat

Fantastic video of GT-R vs. GT3 vs. M3

Discussion in 'General Automotive Discussion' started by waltk88, Feb 23, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. waltk88

waltk88 Formula Junior

Jun 10, 2004
    Boulder, CO
    Full Name:
    Walt K
  2. ZetteOh6

ZetteOh6 Karting

Aug 16, 2007
    New York City
    Oh no, but it's just a Nissan!!!! And don't you know, these are all lies from the biased media!!!!!!

Rolls eyes.

3. Akira

Akira Formula Junior

Dec 10, 2003
    This test is so unfair, it is UK magazine so it will be biased towards Japanese cars... And the driver can't drive, the tire was on different compound, the gas was full on M3 while GTR was running on empty, GT3 was not waxed while GTR had 3 coats of wax, etc. People will always make excuses. But so far ever magazine review say GTR is a monster. Time to let go and take in the fact that Nissan really made a performance car that lives up to the hype.

4. 95Aero

95Aero Karting

Dec 14, 2007
    Stamford
    Full Name:
    Stephen
    I agree 100% like it or not its an amazing piece. And having seen an R34 v-spec taking turns in person at insane speeds, I wouldnt expect anything less from the R35. Which should make it one of the technological marvels of the world as far as I'm concerned. Without all the computers it would just be another fast car straight line car in the ditch but with them its something remarkable.

5. QT3141

QT3141 Formula Junior

Jul 24, 2006
    I don't know how the Japanese do it, but they've built the ultimate performance car again. At an incredible price.

It probably doesn't evoke the same passion as a Ferrari, or brutal poise as a Porsche, but damn if it doesn't get the job done all the same.

The Japanese are the "new Germans" (with cars like this and the upcoming LF-A threatening the place of the super-Porsches).

The Koreans are the "new Japanese" (with cars like Hyundai and Kia actually improving in their decent, budget car line-up, like the Japanese were famous for ten years ago).

The Chinese are the "new Koreans" (with pieces of crap like the Chery and the Wuling providing the real bargain-basement death traps, a role which the Koreans were fulfilling just a short while back).

At least the Italians aren't under threat : noone can challenge the passion that makes a Ferrari! :D

6. BMW.SauberF1Team

BMW.SauberF1Team F1 World Champ

Dec 4, 2004
    :cough: 35 mpg law :cough: