Got WP back today | FerrariChat

Got WP back today

Discussion in '308/328' started by Steve King, Feb 25, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Steve King

Steve King F1 Rookie

Feb 15, 2001
    NY
    OK I got my waterpump back from Tony (The Flying Dutchman) and it looks great. I'll be installing it in a few days. He did a nice job and was quick on turn-a-round.

2. miketuason

miketuason F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2006
    Cerritos, CA.
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Congrats Steve, how much did it cost?

3. Steve King

Steve King F1 Rookie

Feb 15, 2001
    NY
    Nothing. I had him rebuild it back in 2003 and last week I decided to do a belt change and saw that the pump had a slight leak so I just sent him a note and he asked me to send it back to him. He wanted to evaluate what was wrong and he found that the seal was not wearing correctly and that because of this the front bearing was going bad. He said I should have been able to get 50,000 miles on the rebuild. He does only garranty them for 2 years but said mine should not have failed. So he said he refaced the seal surface and installed 3 new bearings. This is great customer service in my opinion. I think he gets around $275 for a rebuild. Give him a call if you need one done. Super person to talk to. Here is his e mail [email protected]