360? | FerrariChat

360?

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by ChrisPM, Feb 26, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ChrisPM

ChrisPM Karting

May 29, 2007
    Having owned three red fcars I am thinking about buying a black 360, however there are very few around. I have only seen two available (from the same dealer); one has a strange history and the other is overpriced! Really struggling to find one. Does anyone know ho many were made for the UK market?

Also it seems that the vast majority of red cars have black leather, which I find strange considering crema is meant to be the most popular.

Anyway, having sold my last fcar,it seems that finding a replacement is becoming a serious challenge!

2. BANANA

BANANA Formula Junior

Apr 21, 2007
    In my opinion red with black leather is the safest option. red is the best for resale and they usually command higher prices than the rest of the colours, and black leather because it does not show wear as much as cream. the cream leather is a nightmare to keep it looking good.

3. 360stimo

360stimo Formula 3
    BANNED

Aug 23, 2005
    Red, Black, TDF and Yellow i think look superb on te 360. Im not too sure that Red holds that much more of a premium anymore. black seem to be the new red in terms ofhigher residuals. Something like Yellow (which i think is best suited to the 360 than any other Ferrari) is quite niche so might also hold up well.

Mine is red with cream. I say buy the car you really want and wait to find it. Don't rush into something that is 2nd best.

Contact Dion at www.elmscollection.com if you want a certain spec finding, or advice (does Dion use this site)

4. BANANA

BANANA Formula Junior

Apr 21, 2007
    thats exactely what i was told when i bought my silver 360. I learnt afterwards that red is the only safe colour for a ferrari (at least for the v8 ferraris). red cars seem to sell quicker and for more.

5. Ade

Ade Formula 3

Jan 31, 2004
    UK
    Red/Black is a great combination. Red sells fastest and for a premium, black looks great in the flesh and is MUCH easier to maintain.

6. ChrisPM

ChrisPM Karting

May 29, 2007
    Several years ago I went out to buy a black 355 GTS and ended up buying one in red/black. Looks nice and wears incredibly well. But the interior all in black looks a bit dull.

Couple of years later I went out to buy a blak 355 Spider and ended up buying one in red/crema. Although it is harder to live with (mine was nearly perfect and I was just really careful with it) it looks superb and really breaks up the interior.

Although red is easiest to sell, having sold three red ferraris without any work at all, I really fancy a black one; they look so mean and also a bit more subtle so I will be able to park it and not attract too much attention hopefully. Saw an amazing black/tan(with black) spider, unfortunately now sold, about a month ago that looked amazing!!!!

Colours cause huge diff in price; I can buy a silver/red or silver/scuro 360 spider for £57k, Grigio/scuro £58k, Black/black £62k, Red/Crema £67k (main difference bw them is colour, spec and mileage is very similar otherwise). From what I can tell silver and grigio are very difficult to sell. In fact you could buy a silver one (assuming you could get one with a black interior), spray it red and still have considerable change!!

Having said all that I will probably end up with a red one! Somehow a ferrari needs to be red; there is just something magical about it!

7. Radders

Radders Formula Junior

Jul 19, 2005
    UK
    Full Name:
    Mark
    black is the new red ;)

8. ChrisPM

ChrisPM Karting

May 29, 2007
    Radders - I think yor right. I was talking to one of the big independants today who said that he sells black 360's on spec before even receiving them in stock (used examples) which is pretty amazing! Very few available too!

9. 360stimo

360stimo Formula 3
    BANNED

Aug 23, 2005
    Especially on an Enzo !!!!

10. Radders

Radders Formula Junior

Jul 19, 2005
    UK
    Full Name:
    Mark
    #10 Radders, Feb 29, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  11. ChrisPM

ChrisPM Karting

May 29, 2007
    Yep, looks absolutely stunning. My favourite colour on CS's. They look so evil in black. Must scare the hell out of people when it comes up behind them on a motorway!!!

There was a black/sabia non-stripe CS that lived in my area and it looked and sounded amazing! Would love to see a Black 360 Spider with CS kit and wheels; probably my perfect car (well, second to an Enzo, which sorry, but would have to be red).