Mechanic In Indy | FerrariChat

Mechanic In Indy

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by BEisler, Mar 2, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. BEisler

BEisler Formula Junior

Aug 16, 2006
    Carmel, IN
    We are moving to the Indy area in the next month or so and I am looking for a great mechanic to do some work on my 1985 308 GTS QV Euro. Specifically we will be moving to Carmel so I am looking for someone close to that area. Better yet, if anyone knows of someone who knows what they are doing and has the right equipment who will allow me to be hands on in doing a "major" including valve adjustments that would be even better.

Once we get settled in and get the 308 where it needs to be, I look forward to many drives and gatherings with fellow F-chatters in Indy and surrounding areas.

Thanks for the help and recommendations.

Bill

2. fiorano94

fiorano94 F1 Veteran

May 26, 2006
    MW/NW/SE
    Welcome to Indiana!!!

I can't help you with the mechanic part, but us local guys to the Indy area have a site that we do events through. www.midwestscc.com

It's run by fchatter "webby."

We're pretty active.

Hope to see you on a drive!

3. bowbells

bowbells Formula Junior

Jan 14, 2008
    Guernsey
    Full Name:
    Arthur Dent
    My old friend Brian Stewart has worked on Fcars for about 15 years in Indy. 317 271 9955.

He's recommended by the local FOC chapter.

Say hi from Arthur!@!

4. SMS

SMS F1 Veteran

Jan 7, 2004
    Indy
    Full Name:
    Bill S.

+1
    Brian's shop is Autocar Sports and Classics. West side. He's also on this site as Brian S.