I need help pricing my 360 | FerrariChat

I need help pricing my 360

Discussion in '360/430' started by BRUPac, Mar 3, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. BRUPac

BRUPac Rookie

Feb 9, 2008
    SO Cal
    Please check out my 360 and let me know if I'm way out of line with this price.
    I just picked her up from Fusion MotorSports yesterday morning. Damian Put in a new flywheel, upgraded the cluch to the CS style hardware, did the belts + new tentioners + all fluids but the brake fluid so 15K service + partial 30K service. Damian said he would have no problem recomending this car to anyone.

http://www.ferrarichat.com/ferrariads/showproduct.php?product=874&cat=2

2. jbdmd

jbdmd Formula 3

Sep 30, 2007
    Phoenix
    Full Name:
    Doc Jay
    Man

This sounds like a good deal

Couple of questions:

-Euro?
    -Clean tittle/no stories?

I say you have that thing priced to move move move!!

3. rimoore

rimoore Formula 3

Nov 18, 2004
    Island in Maine
    Full Name:
    Richard Moore
    Raise the price to 100K. I can't live with the the idea that my 360 is worth less then 100K. :(

4. tstafford

tstafford Formula Junior

Mar 4, 2006
    Nashville
    Full Name:
    Tim
    I agree. Seems really low.

5. jsanocki

jsanocki Formula Junior

Aug 30, 2006
    NJ
    Assuming by the reference to KM that it is a euro...but still, that is a low price. I agree with others, price it at 100k, and then if you need to give someone a couple thousand off to motivate them, so be it. At 90k people are still going to try to haggle you down....and letting that car go in the 80's is WAY too cheap!

6. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

For reference I just bought a 2000 US car 15K miles. Absolutely clean car, only difference is mine has the challenge grill and titanium, otherwise I'd call them apples to apples.

Paid $107K from a dealer.

We have a discussion of a very similar car to yours in this thread... http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=187401

Which you read through based on my assumption from your post there.

So sell it for $90 -95K

7. Shark01

Shark01 F1 Veteran

Jun 25, 2005
    I think as an asking price, $90k is fair.......hard to tell though as the pictures are pretty bad.

detractors are the Euro, looks low optioned, black interior is non-standard on a red car.

8. PCH

PCH F1 Rookie

Apr 7, 2004
    ?

9. lapeter

lapeter Formula Junior

Jun 13, 2002
    SunValley ID&Kapalua
    Full Name:
    Al LaPeter
    Since this is a Euro, the asking price is right on and I would think you would not have to haggle much. I would not raise the price to 100k unless people are beating a path to your door with multiple offers. If that happens, then raise the price. The US is in a recession. This is not "chicken little" time. In parts of the country the sky really is falling.
    Al

10. BRUPac

BRUPac Rookie

Feb 9, 2008
    SO Cal
    I thought I was going crazy, all I get are people offering 60K to 70K, christ my old dealer offered me 74K before I had it serviced and they are a factory authorized service!!! Maybe I'll up the price a little just to get serious callers. Thanks for all your help!

11. BRUPac

BRUPac Rookie

Feb 9, 2008
    SO Cal

Yes it's a Euro, very clean car my step mother bought it for my dad in 2002, he had a stroke last year so we got him a 01 456gta and I bought this from them.

12. lapeter

lapeter Formula Junior

Jun 13, 2002
    SunValley ID&Kapalua
    Full Name:
    Al LaPeter
    I'm not sure raising the price will get you more serious callers. In todays CA RE market would you raise the home price because you got low offers? Not in my Sales 101 course. Also Euro cars take longer to sell even at the lower prices. Much smaller audience for Euro cars. Most F buyers will never consider a Euro car. Doesn't mean it makes sense, just a fact of life.

13. BRUPac

BRUPac Rookie

Feb 9, 2008
    SO Cal
    I updated the pictures on the ad. These are from this past weekend after I picked up the car. The car is a little dirty :)

http://www.ferrarichat.com/ferrariads/showproduct.php?product=874

I also understand that a Euro model is harder to sell, but this isn't the 70's or 80's ore even early 90's cars that were true gray market cars. Modern Euros are everthing people want in a post warranty F-Car, they are faster and louder than the US Spec and there is no differnce in mantaining them, as long as the previous person serviced the car like he/she should.

14. Tomf-1

Tomf-1 F1 Rookie

Jan 17, 2004
    Leawood KS/ South FL
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    You might also want to verify Odometer. My former Euro 2000 360's Odometer was in miles not kms.

15. jbdmd

jbdmd Formula 3

Sep 30, 2007
    Phoenix
    Full Name:
    Doc Jay
    I would leave it advertised here. People seem to have good luck selling well priced cars here...which yours is IMO
    +/- on raising the price....if you are happy with 90K I would leave it and be firm when people come with offeres.

GL with the sale!

16. kouroshoo7

kouroshoo7 Formula 3

Jul 21, 2007
    Full Name:
    Kourosh
    WAY TOO LOW...

17. BT

BT F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 21, 2005
    FL / GA
    Full Name:
    Bill Tracy
    Seems like a good price to me. There is a comparable blue 360 with 20k miles on Ebay with a BIN of $95k. My guess is that it will reach that price on a second or third auction.
    BT

18. VTChris

VTChris F1 World Champ

Aug 21, 2005
    Raise the price 5k and put better pictures.

The difference between Good and great images make a ton of difference, at least for me.

If an ad has bad pics, I move on.

C

19. wheelman76

wheelman76 Formula 3

Feb 22, 2004
    Midwest
    I think that one has a Salvage title... Maybe that one is a bit high?

20. dreamcarswest

dreamcarswest Karting

Apr 4, 2007
    I am not going to chime in with any opinion as to the value of the car.

I will give it a plug for driving very well and feeling very quick. Damien services my F355 and I recently drove this 360 in question. A 6-speed is not what I need at this time, but if I was in the market I wouldn't hesitate to purchase this one.

21. PCH

PCH F1 Rookie

Apr 7, 2004
    Apples to oranges....The Blue ebay car is a US F1 and the OP's car is a Euro 6sp. IMO their both over market.

22. Marko@SupercarTuning

Jun 6, 2005
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Marko Djurich
    What would you take right away as a cash offer? I might have a buyer at $75K. Don't mean to insult you, I feel the car is worth much more, just relaying a message. Thanks

23. BT

BT F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 21, 2005
    FL / GA
    Full Name:
    Bill Tracy
    #23 BT, Mar 4, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    This is the car I was referring to:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ferrari-360_W0QQitemZ120228107242QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item120228107242
    It is a US spec car, but is also a 6 speed manual. If it is a salvage title (the ad shows the title as 'clear'), then I agree it is probably overpriced.
    BT
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

24. dreamcarswest

dreamcarswest Karting

Apr 4, 2007
    Hell, at $75K I'll buy it myself even though I don't need it - not kidding. =)

25. PCH

PCH F1 Rookie

Apr 7, 2004