Need 1988 Testarossa Owners Manual | FerrariChat

Need 1988 Testarossa Owners Manual

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by VikingELS, Mar 6, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. VikingELS

VikingELS Rookie

Apr 28, 2006
    Hey Folks -

My youngest son is in the Navy, stationed in Hawaii. He runs a nuclear reactor aboard a fast attack submarine and he just bought a black, 1988 Testarossa from a Ferrari Club member in Everett. The car does not have an owners manual with it and I was hoping that perhaps I could get a XEROX copy of someone's manual so that he can know what all of the controls are and how to set things etc. without having to spend another $450 to get one on ebay. If anyone can help us out on this, please let me know.

Thanks!!
    Erik

2. greyboxer

greyboxer F1 World Champ

Dec 8, 2004
    South East
    Full Name:
    Jimmie
    If you register on the owners site (you'll need the chassis number) you can download the manual for free - use the search function here if you need more details of how - also there may be other sites with free download whose names come up with a search

Enjoy the car

3. 285ferrari

285ferrari Two Time F1 World Champ
    Sponsor

Sep 11, 2004
    Southern Md
    Full Name:
    Robbie
    Or ask the guys in the TR section..

4. VikingELS

VikingELS Rookie

Apr 28, 2006
    A member emailed me the .PDF version of the manual today. I'll have my son sign up on F-Chat and check ot the owners site after he gets the car. I was fortunate enough to drive it a few times in the past three weeks, but alas, it is now on its merry way to Pearl Harbor... I'll be visiting in a few weeks and I can hardly wait to hear how the Tubi sounds going through the tunnels on H3!!