89 TR $58,500 26k miles in SoCal | FerrariChat

89 TR $58,500 26k miles in SoCal

Discussion in 'Boxers/TR/M' started by VTChris, Mar 7, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. VTChris

VTChris F1 World Champ

Aug 21, 2005
    #1 VTChris, Mar 7, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  2. wingfeather

wingfeather F1 Rookie

Feb 1, 2007
    rock bottom
    That is an amazing price. Basically free!

3. Hawaii

Hawaii Formula Junior

Jan 28, 2007
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Emery
    The interior is custom. You may or may not like it. The headrest has the owners company logo on it instead of a prancing horse. He has been trying to sell it for at least 6 months. Has chrome stock wheels a special stereo and bluetooth set up. Can't remember if it needed a major or not. Also has flared exhaust tips. Sorry that's all I remember.

4. carguy

carguy F1 Rookie

Oct 30, 2002
    Alabama (was Mich.)
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    Is this the car with the funky "crescent" shaped design in the headreasts? If so - yes - I remember seeing that car on ebay and I did NOT like that feature. The headreasts can be removed and recovered quite easily. The chromed stock wheels look sorta so-so blingy. The pics from Blackhorse show the car looking pretty good. The engine bay looks very clean and correct. It is possible that the interior colors are factory special ordered. My first TR had black/burgandy interior that was original to the car, and done in a similar style to this car. If services are current like advertised, that's a pretty good buy.

5. notoboy

notoboy F1 Rookie

Jul 8, 2003
    NYC
    Full Name:
    David
    Looks like a good buy, but the story is that TRs with no issues are selling in this price range and even less :( Just wish I had more money and garage space to buy a bunch of them and store them for resale in 10+ years...

6. Bullfighter

Bullfighter Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jan 26, 2005
    Indian Wells, California
    Full Name:
    Jon
    Tempting price, nice low miles and most importantly the proper color (outside).

7. VTChris

VTChris F1 World Champ

Aug 21, 2005

Do you know of any for sale with no stories for the low 50's?

My friend has been looking, but is discouraged cause they all had a story and issues.

He does not want red

C

8. MS250

MS250 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Full Name:
    Avvocato
    i love these pics from 15 feet away.....you can ask 50k, or 100k....you need to check for all the cookies.

Anyone see this car up close ?

Where are the bills ?

9. sparta49

sparta49 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Mar 3, 2001
    LA
    Full Name:
    Frank
    I can't see anyone selling a "no stories" TR for low 50's

10. MS250

MS250 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Full Name:
    Avvocato
    Shiny Paint and Chairs !!!! remember this line ;)

Grey piping on the rugs ? the swirls on the headrest.

I love these cars !!

There is a user here selling his car for more, im sure he's would be a nice example, as most Fchatters cars seem to be better.

11. gsjohnson

gsjohnson Formula 3

Feb 25, 2008
    Woodland Hills, CA
    Full Name:
    GS Johnson
    Cheapest I've seen A no storys Testa is the high 50s and most are low 60s, excluding dealers. Dealers are usually in the low 70s for nice clean recently serviced examples. I've been browsing TRs and 512TRs for a few months now.