F360 Switch Bracket | FerrariChat

F360 Switch Bracket

Discussion in 'Asia' started by Champwhite, Mar 6, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Champwhite

Champwhite Rookie

Feb 24, 2008
    Singapore
    Full Name:
    Cheng
    Hi, I ordered a wrong part - the F360 switch bracket for the 4 switches (sport, rear window demister, rear fog light, can't remember the last one) situated on the dash. It's the switches I should be ordering so anyone who needs this part pls contact me. Spent SGD120 for it including shipping. Am situated in Singapore.

2. slowcoach

slowcoach Rookie

Feb 12, 2008
    Hi Champwhite,

I owned a 360 too and situated in Singapore....interested to meet up....

3. Champwhite

Champwhite Rookie

Feb 24, 2008
    Singapore
    Full Name:
    Cheng
    Hi Slow

Sure thing. I just got my ride. It's getting prettied up exterior and interior and we will hook up once that's done. After reading the posts here, am starting to worry about maintenance. My 03 car is about 26000kms - looks like time for a new clutch - what sort of hole does that burn in your pocket??? It's got its timing belt changed but what other issues should I look out for and what's the costs involved? Yikes!

4. slowcoach

slowcoach Rookie

Feb 12, 2008
    Hi Champ,

Is yours yellow....I think its good to know more fellow owners to exchange information and drive together....Let me know when yours is fully done up and we shall meet.....I will PM you my no...