Thank you to The Collection...........for the Challenge Weekend! | FerrariChat

Thank you to The Collection...........for the Challenge Weekend!

Discussion in 'Florida' started by ILuv4Res, Mar 10, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ILuv4Res

ILuv4Res F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 8, 2002
    Full Name:
    Fred
    Huge thanks to Ken, George, Nick and all the others at The Collection who put together the Challenge weekend in Homestead, and all the other activities at The Collection this past weekend!!!

I had an awesome time!! Everything was very well done!! Everything from breakfast, the fantastic drive down to the track, the parade laps, the VIP tent, the evening cocktail party, etc, etc, etc............ Excellent!!!

Thanks again!

:)

2. gatorgreg

gatorgreg Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 13, 2004
    NAPLES
    Same here. It was an awesome weekend!!!! The Collection was a great host. They went above an beyond. First class!!!!!

3. RobertM

RobertM Formula 3

Apr 17, 2005
    Weston, Florida
    Full Name:
    Robert M
    I could not agree more, the Collection has raised the bar regarding hosting an event. here is a little fun for all of us to remember.
    Bill T is to BBQ's (parties) as the Collection is to Hosting a ferrari event.

I was a little disappointed with the support from the FChat and SSF group. Remember everyday in a ferrari is a good day, even in the rain.

thanks again to all !!!

4. oss117

oss117 F1 Rookie

Jan 26, 2006
    Plantation, Florida
    Full Name:
    Alfredo
    I join the club as well to thank the Collection for this latest Ferrari Challenge.

Watching the 430s race on Saturday was not as exiting as watching the F1 cars last year, but what a pleasant surprise the lap of the track was this year !!

If I can make a suggestion for next year: please, please, please change the announcer and find one that is able to pronounce Italian names and words correctly. Thank you!

Also thumbs up for the nice reception in the evening: the facility is really stunning.

5. ILuv4Res

ILuv4Res F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 8, 2002
    Full Name:
    Fred

That guy was hilarious!!! We could NOT stop laughing the entire time......... The entire stand we were at was cracking up............... 'and zey are racing,.....peedal to ze meedal.....bam, bam, bam......and ze Ferrrrarrrri F430 is catching up.......zey will race foh thertie-somezing laps...........' LOL!!!