Stradale Insurance | FerrariChat

Stradale Insurance

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by Hazy, Mar 11, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Hazy

Hazy F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 12, 2005
    England
    Full Name:
    Adam
    My current insurers, AON private clients (sound posh dont it??) have just quoted me £1467 for my Strad (I'm forty living in a low risk area)

Seems reasonable to me, anyone got anything better???

p.s. Tesco insurance is NOT an option :D:D:D

2. wobbler

wobbler Karting

Mar 14, 2005
    Reading
    Full Name:
    Ian
    My policy NIG, just over the grand. but traders one tho. :)

3. Hud

Hud F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 26, 2005
    UK
    Full Name:
    Rob

Yep better through Michael Ward Associates, i am younger than you and live in a very low risk area

4. barabus

barabus F1 Rookie

Aug 22, 2004
    12 Cylinder Village
    Full Name:
    Si
    Tho not a Strad my renewal thro MWA was 359 quids and like the strad my car is appreciating in value :D

5. Hazy

Hazy F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 12, 2005
    England
    Full Name:
    Adam

:D:D:D

6. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    have you moved?? asyou have big gates and i seem to remeber somebody ramming them in a van/car a bit back as you asked me if i could trace them via the reg number

7. Radders

Radders Formula Junior

Jul 19, 2005
    UK
    Full Name:
    Mark
    if you have at least 4 cars you can get a fleet policy. i have one and the combined cost for all four is 2400. this is for the viper, Fez and two A6 avants. also makes it easy to add other cars when you need to. Let me know and i can put you on to my broker, he is very very good ;)

8. Hud

Hud F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 26, 2005
    UK
    Full Name:
    Rob
    Is that with Sheilas wheels :confused:

9. Radders

Radders Formula Junior

Jul 19, 2005
    UK
    Full Name:
    Mark
    :D no, bad ass wheels. had to get a special policy given that they were insuring the best strad in the country. ;)

10. Hazy

Hazy F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 12, 2005
    England
    Full Name:
    Adam
    that was me fence, on the other side of my estate mate, some pizzed up white van man :)

PM me the details then dude...you in India yet????

11. CUE99T

CUE99T Formula Junior

Feb 28, 2004
    Scotland
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Fleet policy using Aplan beaconsfield. Paul the chap there uses Zurich for ma cars.

Covers you on agreed values with very high level of cover which is good on the classics I have had as they always always leave ya stranded soemwhere and anice large low lowder is there within 20-30mins usually with no fuss. Top service is what I always feel is worth the extra.

I paid around 2-4k a year for policies depending on whats on it and it covered bikes too. At the moment it's about 500 for the 993TT but Iput the company cars in the policy and some personal things too.