Help - Need someone with webdesign skills | FerrariChat

Help - Need someone with webdesign skills

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by JH, Mar 11, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. JH

JH F1 Veteran

Nov 14, 2002
    Odense, Denmark
    Full Name:
    Jonas H.
    Hey all

Well, I am working on something, and I would like a partner on this. I am not a wiz at webdesign at all, but I know alot are. You dont have to be an alite pro, but know how to make a good looking website with some special functions. Those I will get into if you contact me based on the info. I will tell you all you need to know, and if it works, there's probably some money in it too :) But for starters its for fun, and its for us exotic car nuts. So can anyone, if interested in participating in a new site, contact me please. Just pm me :) If you have previous work to show off, then that would be great.

Thanks all,
    Best regards
    Jonas

2. PeterS

PeterS Four Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    I'm a complete idiot when it come to web design.........BUT! I found Yahoo's Small Business Web Hosting and built my latest business with their templates. So easy, 'A caveman can do it'! Pick a template, fill in your verbiage, drop in pics, link them as easy as you placed them and bango! You have a basic, multi-page website!

Check out what I did at www.VIPHobby.COM. 'Better' web developers will scoff a bit at it, but for an amature, the site is fairly decent...And cheap!

3. SWB

SWB Formula Junior

Nov 12, 2006
    Toronto & Ottawa
    Full Name:
    Seth
    Peters that Yahoo Small Business Web Hosting is a great idea. Jonas, you can also try downloading trial versions of Dreamweaver from Adobe.com and have a go.

4. JH

JH F1 Veteran

Nov 14, 2002
    Odense, Denmark
    Full Name:
    Jonas H.
    Well, I need someone who can code a little bit I think. I can do the basics. But I need someone to code in a "comment" feature and a messageboard maybe. It's a lot of small things I need. And it's beyond my abilities.

I have made a draft of the page here:
    www.carcollections.mono.net <- But without a comment feature and a board.

5. PeterS

PeterS Four Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    CMY could be your guru (Chris Y)....I think he is looking for some side work right now, as him and Darth have been hanging around the LA sport fishing docks looking for fish to clean when the boats come in:D

6. BWS550

BWS550 Wants to be a mod

Apr 1, 2002
    NEW JERSEY
    Full Name:
    BRUCE WELLINGTON
    CONTACT MATT LEMUS...HES GREAT WITH COMPUTER CRAP !!