Ferrari Not Impressed With Stretched 360 | FerrariChat

Ferrari Not Impressed With Stretched 360

Discussion in '360/430' started by jk0001, Mar 13, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. duskybird

duskybird F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 20, 2007
    29 Electoral Votes
    Full Name:
    Bill B.
    This has been discussed to death. Personally I like it I appreciate the high level of fabrication. I think Ferrari should put more focus on what their next fragrance will smell like.

2. 68rcodemustang

68rcodemustang Formula Junior

Aug 12, 2006
    Houston Texas
    Full Name:
    Mullet
    Ferrari is full of themselves. You would think they would have better things to do like making the cars more reliable.

3. Challenge64

Challenge64 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Ron
    Ferrari wants to sue? Thats retarted. They might as well sue the current owner of the 250 Breadwagon too to remove any Ferrari reference.

4. YellowF50

YellowF50 Formula Junior

Feb 15, 2007
    UK
    Full Name:
    K B
    I know the whole badge issue is problem , I think the same was done with the Kenigsegg F50 (although they have been replaced it was in Romans International UK a couple of months ago).

Just glad its not me them lawyers are chasing.

5. JJ Cleghorne

JJ Cleghorne Karting

Jul 25, 2007
    . . ."Reasoning behind it is that the 6 meter long limo is no longer an actual Ferrari". . .

I guess Lincoln, Cadillac, Mercedes and other brands that were made into limos will be sending out lawyers as well!

Cheers,
    JJ

6. zippyslug31

zippyslug31 Formula 3

Sep 28, 2007
    PDX
    Full Name:
    Kevin M.
    ZA-ZING!

Ferrari... are you listening?

7. BANANA

BANANA Formula Junior

Apr 21, 2007
    The people at ferrari can be so stupid sometimes.

8. Exotica Motorsports

Nov 1, 2003
    Washington
    Full Name:
    Jason Godsil
    I really don't understand how Ferrari can get away with this. Just like the P4/5 and other coachbuilt cars today, why would they have to ask permission? What is the car titled as? What does the department of licensing and the state refer to it as? What is it insured as? All these answers are, a FERRARI. So just because you change some small things or big things it is still a Ferrari in everyones eyes but they factory that built it.

9. Mark from Ork

Mark from Ork Formula Junior

May 29, 2007
    Miami Biatch
    After reading all the comments in the article, I see both sides.

Someone mentioned that if you buy a can of Coca-Cola, you don't own the logo, even though you can use the product.

So if you bought a bottle of Coke and then doctored it up with your own 'special ingredients' could you then go sell it on ebay as 'Coca-Cola' without them getting pissed?

I guess Ferrari is more mad that he's selling the car, than simply owning it or having modified it.