Any 308/328's in Fort Myers/Naples? | FerrariChat

Any 308/328's in Fort Myers/Naples?

Discussion in '308/328' started by sanibel, Mar 14, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. sanibel

sanibel Rookie

Mar 14, 2008
    Sanibel, FL
    Full Name:
    John Churchill
    Thinking of joining the Ferrari madness. Anyone in my area that can show me their car? Thanks.
    John Churchill
    Sanibel, FL
    239-472-8206
    [email protected]

2. Bullfighter

Bullfighter Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jan 26, 2005
    Indian Wells, California
    Full Name:
    Jon
    Your best bet is to find a local FCA or FOC event and introduce yourself, also check the Florida section on FChat for informal gatherings. Dealers, like Ferrari of Central Florida, might also have information as to what's coming up event-wise.

A lot of guys are going to be reluctant to respond to a post like this from a stranger on the Internet.

To answer your question, I think there would be a good number of surviving 308/328s in your area.

3. JF308

JF308 Formula 3

Jan 17, 2007
    Boulder, CO
    Full Name:
    John Feeney
    There is a "Naples Motorsports" F-Chatter. Check out a 512 TR that they have listed in the V-12 section of FerrariAds.com, or PM them.

4. sanibel

sanibel Rookie

Mar 14, 2008
    Sanibel, FL
    Full Name:
    John Churchill
    Bullfighter- Thanks for the info. I had looked for local events and it looks like most are on the other coast, eg Miami. While I can appreciate people's concfern for privacy and I am obviously a "stranger", my identity is easily verified.

JF308- Thanks for the tip. That car is well out of my price range. I actually called them yesterday morning and talked to them. They do not have any 308/328's and rarely get them as they specialize in newer cars.

John Churchill
    www.pedsortho.net

5. JF308

JF308 Formula 3

Jan 17, 2007
    Boulder, CO
    Full Name:
    John Feeney
    I was thinking that they might be a good source of FCars in the area. Figured that you were looking for 308/328, and that a TR would be out of the range of possibilities.

Good luck in your search.

I think you will find alot of cars in Florida. That is where I bought my GT4. Keep your eye out on FerrariAds.

6. buckminster

buckminster Formula Junior

Aug 18, 2005
    On the water, SWFL
    Full Name:
    Nicholas Raftis
  7. Mark(study)

Mark(study) F1 Veteran

Oct 13, 2001
    Clearwater, FL
    Full Name:
    Mark
  8. atlantaman

atlantaman Formula 3

Mar 31, 2002
    Roswell, Georgia
    Full Name:
    Charles
    try to track down kim pemberton with putnam leasing. he is in naples and is very tied into the local fcar stuff.