State of Maine inspection sticker | FerrariChat

State of Maine inspection sticker

Discussion in 'New England' started by Full-blooded, Mar 17, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Full-blooded

Full-blooded Rookie

Nov 13, 2007
    Maine
    Can anyone in the Portland, Maine area recommend a garage to perform a state inspection ? I bought a 99 Modena in late November 07 from FONE with 12k miles. I put 200 miles on it before I took it off the road for the winter. Car appears solid thus far. I only bring my cars and bikes to the dealerships for service and inspections. FONE obviously can not help me with a Maines sticker.

2. VIZSLA

VIZSLA Four Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jan 11, 2008
    Sarasota
    Full Name:
    David
    Does EB Jr. have any dealerships in Me?

3. switchcars

switchcars Formula 3

Jul 28, 2005
    Full Name:
    Doug
    Call up to Morong and ask them....781-4020

Whatever you do don't EVER go to a VIP auto center to get an inspection done. They will fail your vehicle for a $0.17 license plate bulb being out.

That's all the help I can offer....I got my cars inspected at a small shop in Oxford when I lived up there.

4. masterflex164

masterflex164 Formula Junior

Oct 17, 2004
    New England
    They inspect Ferraris? My dad goes there to get his Audi serviced. Great people. Great service department.

5. masterflex164

masterflex164 Formula Junior

Oct 17, 2004
    New England
    you could try to go to any independent mechanic in town. They won't even touch the car, maybe just ask you questions. You would be able to get a sticker easily.

by the way, any chance to see the 360 up close soon?

6. PMDDMD

PMDDMD Formula Junior

Apr 1, 2004
    Inspections should be a no-brainer. I've had my 328, 360 and 575 all inspected thru the years at the Citgo Station on Auburn St...In fact, the only issue I ever had was indeed a blown lic pate bulb for the 328 and they had one in stock. They've never failed me. As for service, FONE or Boston Sportscar would be my only chioces. Haven't yet found anyone in Maine for actual service.