Euro 328 | FerrariChat

Euro 328

Discussion in '308/328' started by gpiro, Mar 21, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. gpiro

gpiro Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 10, 2007
    NJ
    What is the market price for a '89 Euro 328 with ~70K miles without complete service records. Do the european models have a VIN#?
    Has a new clutch and belts service done. Exterior is excellent, interior needs some work. (leather and carpeting).

2. yelcab

yelcab F1 World Champ
    Consultant

Nov 29, 2001
    San Carlos, CA
    Full Name:
    Mitchell Le
    Let the speculation begin. For me, $35K.

3. ducowti

ducowti Formula 3

Jan 27, 2008
    NY/SC
    Full Name:
    David
    Did you check it out to verify stated condition? If it's exterior is indeed VG w.no dings, etc; considering the interior could use a complete replacement (though from pics it doesn't look terrible except for the driver's seat); the milage; and lack of service records I wouldn't be comfortable paying more than 30-32K for it. And yes, it will have a VIN, in fact it's listed at the top of the description ;)

4. MS250

MS250 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Full Name:
    Avvocato
    exterior excellent, interior needs work (which means shot)...therefore, its been repainted , the question is why ?

Then the reason to buy these cars is to drive, so the cookies are in the engine, tranny, suspension unless you plan to just park it on the street and take pictures.

i wouldnt even put a price on it without seeing it....your level of acceptance for this car maybe higher than mine.

See where im going with this ? if that engine runs on 2 cylinders it could be a parts car....who knows if what gypsies went in there hacking at the wiring to add stereos, alarms.....to many varibles......loaded question that will cause much uneeded speculation.