I bought some parts from UK Ferrari earlier! | FerrariChat

I bought some parts from UK Ferrari earlier!

Discussion in '308/328' started by carb308gtb, Mar 26, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. carb308gtb

carb308gtb Karting

Oct 20, 2006
    Svezia
    Full Name:
    Patrik
    About a year ago I bought some smaller parts from their nice web site, but where are them now? They had very nice prices and fast delivery.

/Patrik

2. Spitfire

Spitfire Formula 3

Nov 16, 2006
    Hi Patrik,

I've also bought a number of parts from them in the past, and thought their service was terrific. I believe the Ferrari Owner's web site has been revamped, and the classic parts section hasn't been finished yet. I rang Ferrari UK a couple of weeks ago and they apologised for this. In the meantime, they suggested ringing Keith Tyler (he handles their exports) at +44 1784 486648.

Sorry I can't bring you better news -- I used to enjoy browsing their catalogues and putting together orders as I thought of things that I needed.

Cheers,

S.

3. Ricambi America

Ricambi America F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Owner

4. dstacy

dstacy F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 23, 2006
    GMT -5 & GMT +1
    Full Name:
    Dave
  5. Ricambi America

Sponsor Owner

It has actually been up on the site for about 90 days, but we're still trying to tweak/tune some various aspects of it. It makes life easier for everybody because when we have folks on the phone, we can show them on-line diagrams without sending emails back and forth.

6. BwanaJoe

BwanaJoe Formula 3

Oct 23, 2006
    Former Space Coast
    Full Name:
    Joe Burlein
    Woohoo! Thanks for that! Ever since the Classic Parts site went down I've been hosed.

7. Ricambi America

Sponsor Owner

Sorry I didn't mention it sooner. Sometimes we toot our own horn about the obscure stuff while failing to let folks know about the really useful day-to-day things. :(

David (lusso64) was the brains behind that application. I'm just the pretty face.

8. carb308gtb

carb308gtb Karting

Oct 20, 2006
    Svezia
    Full Name:
    Patrik
    Thanks, I try to call Keith Tyler then :)