New York Auto Show | FerrariChat

New York Auto Show

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by cove26, Mar 28, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. cove26

cove26 Formula 3

Nov 13, 2007
    CT
    Full Name:
    Mike
    #1 cove26, Mar 28, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    So I just got back from the New York Auto Show. I could not wait to get there to see the new 430 Scuderia which I assumed would be on display. Well, much to my surprise, Ferrari did not even have a booth! They simply had 1 black 430 on a turntable. No markings, no nothing. What gives? All of Ferrari's competitors were there, but no Ferrari. This was the booth at Ferrari.....
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. SPHFerrari

SPHFerrari Formula Junior

Sep 25, 2004
    Mass
    Full Name:
    Spenser
    http://www.autoblog.com/2008/03/28/ferrari-bewildered-by-its-own-presence-at-new-york-auto-show/

Dear Editor,

Your surprise in finding the Ferrari F430 displayed at the New York Autoshow
    was at least as big as ours. Indeed, Ferrari and Ferrari North America are not
    participating to the 2008 edition of the New York Auto Show.
    The Ferrari vehicle displayed at the show is therefore not part of the Ferrari
    Marketing fleet, nor was Ferrari informed that such vehicle would be displayed
    at the Autoshow.

As you have pointed out, this display is not representing the standards of our
    Company and our past stands at International Autoshows.

Thank you for your consideration and
    All the Best
    Ferrari North America.