Trailer park giving away a new Vette with every trailer purchase...... | FerrariChat

Trailer park giving away a new Vette with every trailer purchase......

Discussion in 'VetteChat.com' started by Kds, Apr 1, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Kds

Kds F1 World Champ

Yes it's true........

"Vagabond Trailer Park and Mobile Home Sales" located in Incest, Arkansas, is giving away a brand new Vette with every mobile home you purchase. In order to qualify for this special offer you must use at least 9 credit cards to make your purchase.

If you do not have 9 credit cards, but have say, 5 or 6 instead, you will receive a free turkey deep fryer, as well as a prepaid 5 year subscription to the NASCAR channel, a case of "Brut" aftershave and a "Wild Bourbon" baseball hat.

This offer is limited to one per family member.....so we don't expect to be giving away more than 1 or 2 cars in the entire county.

2. yoda

yoda F1 Rookie

Sep 27, 2004
    UT
    Ahhh crap, I bought my trailer last week. I should've waited for this good deal.

3. climb

climb F1 Rookie

Sep 19, 2006
    Atlantic Beach Fl
    Full Name:
    Stuart K. Hicks
    I applied there but they ga ga git ya with the fine print. Sayin' i didn't have me 'nuff chormosomes or sumpin'

I don't care if this is the 47 chromosome zone i want me my free vette!

I showed them by pissin' in the above ground pool dey had rite out front 'n got in my truck an' peeled rite outta deer.

4. James_Woods

James_Woods F1 World Champ

May 17, 2006
    Dallas, Tx.
    Full Name:
    James K. Woods
    Actually, you should not be buying personal toys like either one of these until you have accomodated yourself with a proper propane-powered pickup camper truck and used bass boat.

These luxury items can come later in life, and you will be glad you achieved financial security for yourself and your many ex-wives first.