The Tony Stewart Sucks thread | FerrariChat

The Tony Stewart Sucks thread

Discussion in 'VetteChat.com' started by dm_n_stuff, Apr 1, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

I mean really.

He can't even carry Jeff Burton's helmet bag, God forbid he gets anywhere near Jeff Gordon on the track, he bails in the corners every single time.

Who is this ****** bag anyway, telling everyone that team orders are the only thing keeping him from his own championship.

I hate this guy.

When is home Depot gonna dump him and give Miko Andretti a chance?

I hate this guy, he's a disgrace to the Nascar circuit. Just because he's in NASCAR, doen't make him a great driver.

MD

2. 1_can_dream

1_can_dream F1 Veteran

Jan 7, 2006
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Kyle
    +1000

I've been saying ever since Home Depot signed this guy that he was useless and his place was as a crash dummy. When will you people take your Home Depot orange glasses off and see the reality that if Home Depot wants to win a nextel cell phone that they need to get rid of this guy now.

3. dm_n_stuff

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dude.

EXACTLY what I was tellin' the missus last weekend at the race.

It was a little hard to hear, and the Budwiser was flowing pretty fast and furious (If you know what I mean) but between trips to the porta potty and to the Bud light vendor, we did talk a little about him.

She thinks he ROCKS. I think he SUCKS. EVERY time he went by, she screams, "TONY, YOU ROCK" And I scream back like, "TONY, YOU SUCK."

Guess what. I didn't get any that night for sure.

MD

4. teak360

teak360 F1 World Champ

Nov 3, 2003
    Boulder, CO
    Full Name:
    Scott
    #4 teak360, Apr 1, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    You guys are SO WRONG! I know people who know someone who knew someone that says Tony Felipe Stewart (I prefer to call him by his full name) is the real deal. In another 15-20 years he will be acclimated to the team and the car and he will KICK ASS.

Yours truly, The Blue Rose
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

5. dm_n_stuff

Lifetime Rossa Owner

you are way out of line with that comment.

He can't drive his self out of a corner fer ****.

I hear his spotter yellin.. "Straight.....Straight.....straight..... LEFT... MORE LEFT. MORE LEFT!!!... straight.....straight.....straight..

If he din't have that guy yeliin' in his ear, he'd be up ****'s creek without a paddle.

HE SUCKS. YOU SUCK. NASCAR RULES, BUT HE SUCKS. OH, AND YOU SUCK for thinking he doesn't suck. Doesn't that suck?

MD

6. Pantera

Pantera F1 Rookie

Nov 6, 2004
    I agree he sucks ballz but what the hell does this have to do with Corvettes? :D.