Snobbery | FerrariChat

Snobbery

Discussion in 'VetteChat.com' started by mattymouse33, Apr 1, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. mattymouse33

mattymouse33 F1 Rookie

Oct 25, 2004
    We'll set aboot ye!
    Full Name:
    Matthew
    Whether this section is a joke or not, I think some of you guys have just confirmed what many people think of Ferrari owners. Yes this is F-chat, nothing will change that however it is always good to be able to view other un-related sections WITH EASE.

I think what the problem is here is the Vette section being higher up in the forum page, wouldnt have caused such a fuss if down below with the Lambo and Maserati section imo. These i view almost every day.

Hope the section stays but is moved to the off topic section as I just see this creating as it already has, a load of mince!

2. SMS

SMS F1 Veteran

Jan 7, 2004
    Indy
    Full Name:
    Bill S.
    Matt,
    I see as much poking fun at this board in the posts as Vette shots. All good fun, hope no one takes it seriously, it's just a car forum after all. Anyway, I'v had Vettes for 30 years and think this section is pretty commical. I'm an equal opportunity joker though, I also have an MGB between the Vette and Ferrari, now THOSE people take things seriously!

3. mattymouse33

mattymouse33 F1 Rookie

Oct 25, 2004
    We'll set aboot ye!
    Full Name:
    Matthew
    Your right Bill, I suppose its just a reaction to some of the posts though, not all but a good few.

4. Jedi

Jedi Moderator
    Moderator Lifetime Rossa Owner

Mar 18, 2008
    Seattle Area
    Full Name:
    Dave
    While I understand your words, I think you're over-analyzing. This is just a bunch of
    car folks poking some fun. I hardly think there is a single member of F-chat (myself
    included) who wouldn't happily add a '63 Vette, ZR1, or ZO6 to their stable.

It's just a bunch of silliness - don't take it so seriously.

Just my .02

Dave (www.enw.cc/ferrari)

PS - anyone got some Scudiera Corvettisima side badges I can put on my lowered
    '86 Vette so I look cooler at the 7-11 picking up 18-year old chicks and a six pack?

5. modmaki

modmaki Formula 3

Sep 11, 2006
    Michigan,USA
    Full Name:
    Mo Makki
    Now thats taking it a bit serious...iam with SMS...take it lightly...and just laugh with everyone...I though it was real when i first looked at it.....

6. SMS

SMS F1 Veteran

Jan 7, 2004
    Indy
    Full Name:
    Bill S.
    Thanks to Al Gore we can have 20,000 guys hanging out in the worlds largest garage talking cars. Trash talkin always comes up!

7. modmaki

modmaki Formula 3

Sep 11, 2006
    Michigan,USA
    Full Name:
    Mo Makki
    now thats funny...i want some of those badges too....LOL