Your best Pranks? | FerrariChat

Your best Pranks?

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by TexasF355F1, Apr 1, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. TexasF355F1

TexasF355F1 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Surprised it hasn't been brought up yet.

What pranks have yall played on people, be it on April 1st or any other day?

When I was 13 or 14 we saran wrapped one of my friends toilets (his idea). We got everyone that week, including each other.

I heard a good one this morning on the radio. Put Kool-Aid Powder in a shower head and screw it back on. I'm going to remember this one.

2. vvvmd

vvvmd F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Dec 23, 2003
    close to the Hub
    Full Name:
    Victor Villarreal
    A friend and I got a full page of phony questions inserted into my Anatomy final exam without anyone knowing. Came from Harvard University Press in the security shrink wrap and everything. The only people that knew were the three of us that wrote the questions, and the cooperative secretary that typed up the exam for the prof.

3. SRT Mike

SRT Mike Two Time F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    Taxachusetts
    Full Name:
    Raymond Luxury Yacht
    One time I told this girl I had been dating for a few months that I had AIDS!

It was so funny!!!!

You should have seen the look on her face when I told her it was a joke! We laughed so hard she cried.

4. Gershwin

Gershwin F1 Veteran

Feb 21, 2005
    Kentucky
    funny no doubt but I bet the next time you gave her a good-rodgering she winced nevertheless.

5. MAHOOL

MAHOOL Formula Junior

May 24, 2004
    O-town, Florida
    Full Name:
    Mel
    went to google images, got pics of a hot looking chick, then went to craigs list, erotic section, posted up pics and friends cellphone number, and the best deal you could get on a BJ and GFE, and all the dirty stuff........he never found out who it was.

6. SRT Mike

SRT Mike Two Time F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    Taxachusetts
    Full Name:
    Raymond Luxury Yacht
    It was almost as funny as the time I told her that her parents had been killed in a horrible car accident.

BOY was she surprised when our trip to the "morgue" to "identify the bodies" turned into a surprise lunch buffet at the hospital on all-you-can-eat Thursdays.

We had such great times, she and I....

7. anunakki

anunakki Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 8, 2005
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    That post made me ACTUALLY laugh out loud which is very rare....

And yes I know you;re kidding but still..

8. TG

TG F1 Veteran

Oct 26, 2004
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Taylor
  9. Simon^2

Simon^2 F1 World Champ

Oct 17, 2005
    At Sea Level
    In my former life I was an engineer...

One of my co worker's mazda rx-7 was at the dealer for service. clutch slipping or some such.

I had my secretary call my friend and say: Mr. Kohut your car is ready.

He obviously replied: Great, how much.

She responded with the amount I told her to tell him: $3867.51

Kohut: WTF!!!!! WHAT DID THEY DO?????

Secretary: Says here they replaced your transmission.

Kohut: WTF!!! I"M NOT PAYING THIS BLA BLAH BLAH>>>

Secretary: Sir all I now is what is on the bill, would you like to speak to the service manager? She place him on hold and leaves him there...

Kohut, fumes, and rants to us that he's not paying.... finally hangs up and begins to dial the dealership, as me an a few other beging to laugh hysterically...

If it had only been a ferrari...

10. Asian1118

Asian1118 F1 Rookie

Mar 23, 2005
    Shelby twp
    Full Name:
    James
    Why couldn't this have been posted yesterday. A co-worker had his car in for work today. With what he thought to be tranny problem.

11. TexasF355F1

Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
    LMAO!

I can visualize his reaction. That's a good one.

12. mchas

mchas F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 5, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Haha - great story! If it had only been a Ferrari, he would have been overjoyed that the bill was so small!

13. DrStranglove

DrStranglove FChat Assassin
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    Hell yea!

"What??? $4k for a new transmission fot the 430?????" (DAMN!) "SOLD!!!!!"

14. JAM1

JAM1 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 22, 2004
    FL, NY, and MA
    Full Name:
    Joe
    High school... I organized my own little 'senior prank' with a 4 other friends. The week before graduation the school did a warning presentation on underage drinking as they knew the parties would be kicking up the following week. The night before graduation day some friends and I 'borrowed' a life sized elephant from a local defunct miniature golf course and hauled it in a pick-up to our school in the middle of the night. We snuck it around the back of the building and dragged it on top of the 2 story building with a come along, then dollied it to the middle so no-one would see us up there while we painted it dayglo pink. It was then moved to the front of the building right above the main entrance and could clearly be seen from the road and as you came up the walkway. It was hilarious and even the staff was buzzing about how funny it was. I don't know how everyone managed to keep a lid on it, but we never got in trouble.

15. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    the classic duct tape the portaloo is always fun...especially if its a smelly one!

16. Simon^2

Simon^2 F1 World Champ

Oct 17, 2005
    At Sea Level
    For some reason I was always prone to car pranks...

Again while I was an engineer, co worker always left his car keys in his desk drawer.

At lunch I went to the packing store and got 3 bags of foam peanuts. we opened Bob's car, opened his sun roof, and poured the peanuts in via the sunroof. reached through the sunroof to close it when we were done. car was completely filled.

17. WJHMH

WJHMH Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2001
    Panther City, Texas
    Full Name:
    WJHMH
    he best prank that I can remember was back in my collage years. I took a stool sample & placed it into a dixie cup, broke into my RA’s room then placed it in his air vent,(very well hidden) it must have stayed in there for a while. Keep in mind that this was during the winter so the heater was on. The guy was a slob so he never had many people visit his room, something also about the smell from what I understand.

18. Simon^2

Simon^2 F1 World Champ

Oct 17, 2005
    At Sea Level
    College pranks...

My roommate's girlfriend encourage me to do this one, because he was ALWAYS late...

My roommate was also an ME major. He had a dynamics final exam at 10am.

My other room mate and I removed the rear wheels from his car and left it sitting on blocks. We set every clock and wrist watch ahead 2 hours and turned off his alarm...

at 7:45 we made enough noise to wake him up. He sees 9:45 on the clock and panics. runs to his car, it's been vandalized... he begs me to let him take my car.... I say sure and give him the keys. His girlfriend is waiting in my car.

19. TexasF355F1

Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
    That's great!

What, no pics? That would be awesome to see.

The smell never made its way to the hallway?
    That is awesome!

20. Gilles27

Gilles27 F1 World Champ

Mar 16, 2002
    Ex-Urbia
    Full Name:
    Jack
    We used to do that with fox urine. We'd drip a small amount onto the radiator cap and let heat do the rest.

Another popular one was to nail everything down in someone's room. Shoes, back bookcovers, notebooks. The room looked normal, but everything they tried to grab was nailed in place.

Our fraternity house had a covered porch with a flat roof, and one time we moved an NI's entire room out onto it, replicated exactly like it was inside. Probably more work than it was worth, but the reaction was worth it.

Another funny thing was breaking into the kitchen for some late night eats. Back in the old days our house had a suite above the kitchen where the house mom lived with a staircase that led down to the kitchen. But after becoming a regular 3-man room it was one of the most desirable. The staircase remained, but was hidden inside a closet and opened up to a panel in the kitchen behind some storage shelves. This secret never made it outside of residents of that room, believe it or not. But it would drive the kitchen stewards crazy trying to figure out how people were still breaking in. They would put new locks up and brag, challenging anyone to get in. Sure enough the next day they'd be kicking themselves.

21. Remy Zero

Remy Zero Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    melted some choc, it around the toilet seat, screamed at the roommates, who the hell did this. everyone denied. dipped finger in the 'shiit', tasted some, and said, ' ain't mine'...

22. Gilles27

Gilles27 F1 World Champ

Mar 16, 2002
    Ex-Urbia
    Full Name:
    Jack
    Hope you cleaned it first!

23. adamr

adamr Formula Junior

Aug 16, 2002
    Chicago
    Back in the college days, spliced the output of a guitar amp into the P.A. system, a pair of headphones to the input and yelled: "Attention, attention (insert wing name and floor) residents, f*** you!".

seemed really funny at the time.

24. fastback33

fastback33 Formula 3

Mar 8, 2004
    ahh, more college ones, i need some new ideas.