Central Arkansas Drive - Saturday May 17th | FerrariChat

Central Arkansas Drive - Saturday May 17th

Discussion in 'Midwest - USA (NE, KS, OK, MO, AR)' started by GTHill, Apr 4, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. GTHill

GTHill F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2006
    Double Wide
    Full Name:
    GT Hill
    I'm scheduling another drive for Central Arkansas. This will be a day where we will meet sometime around 10:00 a.m. drive, then stop and have lunch. Some more driving will happen after lunch then everyone can take off towards home. Both myself (328) and Mike Thompson (512TR or F430) will be there for sure. There may be some extra passenger space to guests that may want a ride in a Ferrari.

This is open to anyone and any type of car. The most important is a passion for cars and driving!

If possible, let me know if you may be able to make it. Thanks!

Gene

2. jmiff348

jmiff348 Formula 3

Nov 30, 2006
    Texas, USA
    Full Name:
    Jarrett
    Gene, if Mike needs someone to drive his other car, I'd be willing to take one for the team. ;)

3. GTHill

GTHill F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2006
    Double Wide
    Full Name:
    GT Hill
    You know, it's good guys like you that make this country a great place to live. Next, you are going to tell me that you don't even care which car...

Gene

4. drmikethompson

drmikethompson Karting

Oct 7, 2006
    Jonesboro, AR.
    Full Name:
    Michael L. Thompson
    Gene
    I hope the weather will cooperate with us this time. Absolutely I'll be there!! If only Greg's racetrack was open, we could caravan to the track and let it rip. I will check to see if my friends with the Ford GT and the Bentley can make it. Come on Greg and get that 355 warmed up - we will play nice!!!!

Mike

5. Wild Bill

Wild Bill Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Little Rock AR
    Sounds like fun to me. I'll mention it to the others in the Viper club and will let you know

Thanks!

Bill

6. GTHill

GTHill F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2006
    Double Wide
    Full Name:
    GT Hill
    Less than a week away... any more? Please confirm... thanks!

Gene

7. drmikethompson

drmikethompson Karting

Oct 7, 2006
    Jonesboro, AR.
    Full Name:
    Michael L. Thompson
    Gene
    I will be there. Do you want to do this near Jonesboro or near Searcy? I say we go where ever we can can get the most to show up. I left you a message on your cell. It will be nice to see and run with gearheads!!!

Mike

8. GTHill

GTHill F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2006
    Double Wide
    Full Name:
    GT Hill
    Can anyone else check in? The weather is supposed to be perfect on Saturday. Start location is TBD since it is only Mike and I so far. If others from LR etc want to go we usually meet in Searcy since it is about halfway between LR and Jonesboro (Mike). Mike, I'll give you a call tonight.

Gene

9. tmb355

tmb355 Rookie

Apr 10, 2006
    JBORO, AR
    Full Name:
    Tobias B.
    Saturday is going to be a great day for a drive. I am coaching my sons last soccer game for the season at noon, but would love to see some local cars in the morning if Mike, Gene, and others are still getting together on Jonesboro?
    Tobias

10. GTHill

GTHill F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2006
    Double Wide
    Full Name:
    GT Hill
    It doesn't look like it is going to happen. I sure wish we could get a greater response. I'm open to suggestions for increasing participation. Do I have to buy lunch? :)

Gene