scenic drive, open house, & lunch | FerrariChat

scenic drive, open house, & lunch

Discussion in 'New England' started by alfa-guy, Apr 7, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. alfa-guy

alfa-guy Rookie

Jan 27, 2004
    Saturday April 26th, rain date Sunday April 27th

I'm organizing a scenic drive (affiliated with the new england FCA and AONE (Alfa Owners of New England), but all forms of transportation are welcome) which will end up at my shop where we'll have refreshments, munchies, and a barbecue going.

We meet at 10:30 am at the friendly's just off exit 3 of the mass pike in Westfield, MA.

The drive will be approx. 1 hour depending on traffic and how enthusiastic we get. We'll end up at my place in Lenox, MA.

If anyone wants to attend but does not want to take part in the scenic drive (if coming from other points), contact me for directions.

alfaguy (at) acme-ltd (dot) com

Thanks,

Jeff - PS they tell me it is spring in New England and we'll start having some decent weather :)

2. toshiba

toshiba Formula Junior

Jan 14, 2008
    Full Name:
    Santa
    not sure about meeting at someone's house I don't know, but I'm up for summer runs starting april 29th

3. alfa-guy

alfa-guy Rookie

Jan 27, 2004
  4. silk32

silk32 Formula Junior

Jul 16, 2005
    ASS MASS N.Attleboro
    Full Name:
    matt
    i'll try to make this

5. AVFPolo

AVFPolo Formula Junior

Aug 16, 2007
    Full Name:
    Ed
    Jeff

Thanks for organizing and hosting this drive. Nice mix of cars - jag, alfas, porsche, ferraris, lambo and more. Great to meet a lot of new car nuts. The drive was, as advertised, scenic!! Wonderful choice of twisty, country two lane roads. I don't know how you managed to arrange for perfect weather for "top down" motoring, but job well done. Thanks for generously sharing your home and shop.

PS Thanks again for letting me crash your party at the last minute.

6. silk32

silk32 Formula Junior

Jul 16, 2005
    ASS MASS N.Attleboro
    Full Name:
    matt
    any pix?

7. Papa G

Papa G Formula 3

Dec 29, 2003
  8. toshiba

toshiba Formula Junior