O/T: MY LITTLE NIECE | FerrariChat

O/T: MY LITTLE NIECE

Discussion in 'Texas' started by 348 spy, Apr 11, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 348 spy

348 spy Formula Junior

Nov 17, 2002
    LEWISVILLE
    Full Name:
    JANO
    This weekend my brother and sister-in-law are having a fundraising garage sale for their daughter Lily. She is one of three triplets born and is very sick in the hospital. One of the triplets has already passed and one is at home getting into everything.

Channel 11 news was at their house and went to the hospital to interview the family. The interview should be on tonight at 10 pm. The garage sale will be going on all weekend. If you like shopping garage sales, or have items to donate, please stop by 1938 Maxwell, Lewisville, TX 75077.

You can read more about Lily and her condition at:

http://lilyminasian.zoomshare.com

2. LightGuy

LightGuy Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 4, 2004
    Texas
    Full Name:
    David
    Sorry to hear about this Jano.

Cant do the sale but is there a link to donate via credit card ?

3. B.Ratcliff

B.Ratcliff Formula 3
    Owner

Sep 23, 2004
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    B. Ratcliff
    Saw the story on the news last night. What a tough thing to go through. Hope the sale went well.

4. 348 spy

348 spy Formula Junior

Nov 17, 2002
    LEWISVILLE
    Full Name:
    JANO
    The garage sale is going great! There are lots of people buying and suppport from the community. Kids were even paying $1 to sit in the Ferrari. It will continue today and next weekend, too.

There is an account setup at Bank of America in her name - Lily Mari Minasian.

Here is a link to the news report. Look for "Charity Garage Sales Helps Local Baby Fight Disease."

http://cbs11tv.com/video/?cid=7