Cars needed for North Wales Community Day Sat. May 17th | FerrariChat

Cars needed for North Wales Community Day Sat. May 17th

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by Murph4Enzo, Apr 17, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Murph4Enzo

Murph4Enzo Karting

Nov 15, 2003
    Philadelphia PA
    Full Name:
    Christopher Murphy
    I know this might be a stretch for some of you with the Reading Concours the next day (18th), but I needed to know if anyone would be interested in bringing their exotic or interesting car to North Wales Community Day. I can only accept about 15 cars as we have ltd space. I have about 6 cars already including a 05 GT40, 91 F40, 99 Lotus Esprit V-8, 89 Mondial Conv, 83 Lotus Esprit, and a 77 911 Targa. I would prefer to have some antique or classic cars show up also, so lets see what we can do.

Address is 100 S. Main St. North Wales, PA 19454

Btw, there will be live entertainment and things for everyone to do. We need the cars in place at aprx 8am.

Please respond by April 25th.

Thanks everyone, hope to see you there.

Chris

2. Murph4Enzo

Murph4Enzo Karting

Nov 15, 2003
    Philadelphia PA
    Full Name:
    Christopher Murphy
    Haven't had any responses. Let me know through PM or reply here with cars that will show. I need a final tally by the 25th of April.

Again, thanks everyone for your help. I'm leaving my phone number for those of you with particular questions.

Respectfully,
    Chris