Did anyone see a PERSON dart across the front straight in front of LH at 300kph?!!! | FerrariChat

Did anyone see a PERSON dart across the front straight in front of LH at 300kph?!!!

Discussion in 'Other Racing' started by V12scream, Apr 27, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. V12scream

V12scream Karting

Nov 28, 2005
    Gettysburg, PA
    Full Name:
    Henry
    OMG! If you didn't catch it, watch VERY closely from the onboard shot of Lap 25 from LH's car on the front straight. You will see a person dart left to right across a HOT TRACK with LH bearing down on him at 300kph!!! A little different than doing that in the pit lane!

You would think this would NEVER be allowed. Watch the opening scene of the movie "Champions Forever: The Quick and the Dead" and you will know what I'm talking about!

Go KIMI!!!

2. DriveAfterDark

DriveAfterDark F1 Veteran

Jan 1, 2007
    Norway
    We need YouTube for this! Re-run aboooout 4 hours from now, will try to watch it closely and report.

3. 720

720 F1 Rookie

Jul 14, 2003
    So. Cal and No. Utah
    Full Name:
    Rick
    i recorded the race so i was able to play that clip over and over. at first, i also thought it was someone running across the track. but the more times i watched it, the more it started looking like another car way up ahead making a quick right turn at the next corner.

4. gsjohnson

gsjohnson Formula 3

Feb 25, 2008
    Woodland Hills, CA
    Full Name:
    GS Johnson
    I didn't replay it, but I also thought that someone ran across the track. I already erased it on my Tvo so I can't recheck it.

5. cantsleepnk

cantsleepnk Formula Junior

Dec 29, 2005
    Detroit, MI
    Full Name:
    Nick

+1
    It was Kimi's car.

6. Ferranki

Ferranki Formula Junior

Mar 9, 2007
    Buffalo NY