39155 | FerrariChat

Discussion in '365 GT4 2+2/400/412' started by It's Ross, Apr 29, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. It's Ross

It's Ross Formula 3

Jul 30, 2007
    Barrington, Ill. USA
    Full Name:
    Ross
    I figure the title will get Dave's attention.
    So, Dave is this car in your database? My packet of owners papers has the warranty card and book from this car instead of my own.
    Apparently Mr. Marchetti mixed them up long ago and I'm hoping the owner of this car may be in posession of "my" warranty booklet.

2. dstacy

dstacy F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 23, 2006
    GMT -5 & GMT +1
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Just send me a PM next time.
    #39155 is a red/tan auto car. The last info I have on it is from 1999. So I'm not much help, sorry.

John, you have anything more?

3. Pcar928fan

Pcar928fan Formula 3

Jan 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Is this for sale somewhere??? Loving the Red/Tan and need the auto! That 412 is really on the move on ebay. The guy pretty much drove it till it needed another service and is then going to sell it and make money and the new buyer will be stiffed w/ the HUGE 30k service bill! Nice! Good financial move, but you just want to smack A-holes like that!

4. Ashman

Ashman Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2002
    MA
    Full Name:
    John
    Not really, other than that in May of 1999 it was offered for sale by Fantasy Junction in San Francisco. Contact them, they may or may not want to let you know who bought the car from them (assuming it did sell) but they might be willing to contact the buyer and let them know what you have and see if he has your book.

John

5. SEAL2CC

SEAL2CC Formula Junior

Jan 19, 2005
    Are you referring to this car? Did you talk to the guy? Sure nice in their not-too-detailed pics..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Extremely-Rare_W0QQitemZ170213752618QQcmdZViewItem