Big Thanks to ...... | FerrariChat

Big Thanks to ......

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by 360stimo, Apr 30, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 360stimo

360stimo Formula 3
    BANNED

Aug 23, 2005
    Joe Macari and in particular Dave Smithson. On the way to the gym at 6pm tonight, i had a massive problem with my 360, managed to get it into the Sainsbury's in Wandsworth. Didn't want to move the car so went after the gym walked home and sent Dave an e-mail telling him what had happened and could he arrange to get the picked up and looked at the next am.

Dave phone me about 20 mins later, arranged a truck to come out tonight, pick the car up, store it overnight and deliver it to Macari's tmrw am.

Obviously i will sleep better tonight and brilliant level of service from Dave - he really went the extra mile to make sure my car was secure.

So big thanks to him !!!!!!!!

2. Hud

Hud F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 26, 2005
    UK
    Full Name:
    Rob
    Brilliant service !

3. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    you should join the AA RAC i have as its peace of mind and i have my own recovery truck but you never where it will happen or at what time

4. closeshave

closeshave Formula 3

Nov 13, 2004
    London
    Full Name:
    Davy J
    Nice to hear good things about a dealer, like Steve, I joined the AA a few years back; it has proved invaluable especially when running out of diesel on the M25......