Luxemburg trip | FerrariChat

Luxemburg trip

Discussion in 'Maserati' started by Lucas_P, May 8, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Lucas_P

Lucas_P Karting

Apr 14, 2008
    Houten, Holland
    Full Name:
    Luuk
    Hello,

I have just come back from a trip that I organized to Luxemburg for the Dutch Maserati Club.
    I am planning the same trip now again, in august.

Plan is: arrival at thursday, august 21, dinner in the hotel
    friday: a trip along the Mosel, passing pittoresque places like Berkastel, and ending in Senheim where a friend of mine has a winery. There we will do some tasting, and we will have lunch
    Then we will go back by the Autobahn (unlimited speed) to Luxemburg
    saturday a round trip though the beautyful country of Luxemburg and a visit to the local Ferrari dealer. Lunch in Vianden
    In the evening a dinner in one of the best restaurants in Lux, unknown to most foreigners, but a real hot spot for te locals. (transport by bus, people wont come out of there sober....)
    Sunday: guided tour thru Luxemburg city. partly by coach.

Price will be around € 600 pp including all meals, drinks with the meals (wine, water, soda), going out from 2 persons in a room. Using a single room it will be around € 850.
    We will stay in a hotel in Mondorf les Bains, and that will include free entrance to the spa resort that is attached to te hotel. You can walk from your room into the resort in your bathrobe that the hotel supplies.
    It is really super to have a nice bath after having driven all day.

I need 20 equipes to be albe to make things happen for this price, I already have 5 from the dutch forum.

If one is interested, please mail me at [email protected]

2. Lucas_P

Lucas_P Karting

Apr 14, 2008
    Houten, Holland
    Full Name:
    Luuk
    Payment will be easy, at the spot, cash, preferrably