Anyone Doing Summit Point - May 19 & 20? | FerrariChat

Anyone Doing Summit Point - May 19 & 20?

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by Rob in Potomac, May 9, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Rob in Potomac

Rob in Potomac Formula Junior

Mar 3, 2006
    Potomac, MD
    Full Name:
    Robert
    Schattenbaum Region of PCA is doing DE at Summit Point main track on Monday and Tuesday, 5/19 & 5/20. This is the first time I am driving with them, but at least they permit non- Porsches to participate.

It will be interesting to see if the main track has actually been completed or left like it was last year, with no room to extend the width of the track, e.g. at turn 3 - gravel now at edge of track.

Rob in Potomac

2. E60 M5

E60 M5 Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Jan 2, 2006
    Wash DC area
    Full Name:
    Robert
    Rob,

Waiting on FOW in July for Summit. Might be going to VIR at the end of the month though.

Robert

3. Rob in Potomac

Rob in Potomac Formula Junior

Mar 3, 2006
    Potomac, MD
    Full Name:
    Robert
    Waiting on FOW in July for Summit.

Me too for July, but couldn't wait that long. I considered VIR for next weekend, but it just didn't work out.

Rob in Potomac

4. John Dowling

John Dowling Formula Junior

Oct 1, 2006
    Richmond, VA
    Full Name:
    John Dowling
    Yeah you are!

5. John Dowling

John Dowling Formula Junior

Oct 1, 2006
    Richmond, VA
    Full Name:
    John Dowling
    It is next weekend, May 17/18. 50 Ferraris signed up. I love the concept of the lodge, pub and restaurant all on site. Once you drive through the gates you don't ever leave. I have the line on some rooms if you need one at the track.

I also have all the forms, tech forms in .pdf format if you need. [email protected]

JD