335 Challenge registry | FerrariChat

335 Challenge registry

Discussion in '348/355' started by Benjroth, May 10, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Benjroth

Benjroth Karting

Jul 24, 2007
    Hi,

I know this is probably a repost, but if anyone knows if there is a 355 Challenge specific registry, please let me know....

BAR

2. 285ferrari

285ferrari Two Time F1 World Champ
    Sponsor

Sep 11, 2004
    Southern Md
    Full Name:
    Robbie
    There is no specific site dedicated to just the 355 CH cars that I know of----There is a guy on here who has a nice Excel sheet of all the 355 CH cars he has found, but comparing that to the 355 registry it is not as complete... You looking for anything in particular?

3. Benjroth

Benjroth Karting

Jul 24, 2007
    Yes, I can go into various specifics, however I do know of that site, but can't seem to find any of the challenge cars on it...

BAR

4. toggie

toggie F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 30, 2003
    Virginia
    Full Name:
    Toggie (Ron)
    Are these some of the 355 Challenge cars you are looking for?
    http://www.ferrari355registry.com/Ferrari_List.asp?pSel=Keyword&pVal=Challenge%20car

I went to the "Basic Car Data" page under Statistics and clicked on the "Challenge Car" value in the Keyword list.
    The Keywords are specific words or phrases found in the Additional Info field for each car that the website indexes, adds up a car count, and makes a link to segment the list of cars to the ones that have that Keyword in them.

There are 103 cars that have "Challenge car" somewhere in their Additional Info text.

The camera icon under the VIN number in the listing means there are pictures uploaded for that car. If you click on the VIN, you can see the pics.

Hope this list helps.

5. jmillard308

jmillard308 F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

May 29, 2003
    Perth West Oz
    Full Name:
    John Millard
    I'm gobsmacked - 19 of those cars are shown to be in Australia.

:confused:

6. Benjroth

Benjroth Karting

Jul 24, 2007
    Thanks. The car I am looking for is very specific.. I beleive fly yellow/black striping, #27 etc. I may have gotten some info out of it, but there were many yellow challenge cars on the list, giving that only 3 cars had a photo on the registry... all red.

BAR