2004 6 speed Titanium FOCNJ | FerrariChat

2004 6 speed Titanium FOCNJ

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by jldcor, May 14, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jldcor

jldcor Rookie

Feb 11, 2008
    Full Name:
    Len
    I was wondering what you guys thought was a fair price for the 2004 Titanium/black 6 speed 360 at FOCNJ
    Car has all records from new with no stories

2. RPM217

RPM217 Formula Junior

Feb 6, 2007
    Rye Brook, NY
    Full Name:
    Roger
    How many miles and what options did you say were on it, I think I missed that part. You will find that FOCNJ or any dealer isn't the cheapest way of buying a used car, but at least when you're dealing at FOCNJ you're dealing with a store that has the goal of earning your repeat business, knows how to treat their customers from start to finish, and stands behind their products. Others will be happy to weigh in with "ranges" but only after you give them the tools to make an informed "opinion" with.

3. jldcor

jldcor Rookie

Feb 11, 2008
    Full Name:
    Len
    The car is on their website.I assumed that would be obvious. In any event it has about
    4500 miles. Shields. Electric
    Daytona seats. stitching. Subwoofer. red brake calipers and modular rims. anyone's thoughts would be greatly appreciated

4. rmani

rmani F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    RMani
    is it F1 or stick? Low 100s would be my price. 110k tops. As f430s become more available I've seen many 360s flirting with the 100k mark, some even below it. Granted they tend to have more miles but I personally like the cars that have been driven, hence many of the bugs have been worked out.

5. jldcor

jldcor Rookie

Feb 11, 2008
    Full Name:
    Len
    6 speed also has front and rear challenge grills

6. scott63

scott63 Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    I think you mean the 360 Spider that they have. That car has every factory option and also has a Tubi exhaust. It has just had the major service performed and I think they are adding a one year factory warranty as well.

7. ringmeister

ringmeister Formula Junior

Jan 17, 2005
    NJ
    $100k for an '04 Spider? Get off the crack pipe.

8. kenny1022

kenny1022 Formula Junior

Feb 10, 2008
    Full Name:
    Kenny
    +1