F50 arrived home today | Page 9 | FerrariChat

F50 arrived home today

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by RufMD, May 15, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. TexasF355F1

TexasF355F1 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
    That's really good to hear. If you ever see a guy sitting in a lawn chair out front, don't mind him, he's just looking at the art.:D

2. Sheldon

Sheldon Formula 3

Apr 18, 2005
    Calgary, Alberta
    Full Name:
    Sheldon
    Wow! Enjoy!

3. PAP 348

PAP 348 Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 10, 2005
    Mount Isa, Australia
    Full Name:
    Pap

Now that you have driven an Enzo Jas, are you tempted to have one in the garage one day? :D:D

A 288 and Enzo would complete the Ferrari Supercar collection and you sir would be in a VERY small and exclusive club. :p:p

I want to thankyou again for sharing the pics you do Jas!! I, among many other people envy you and your wonderful collection of cars mate. Life is short and you are making the most of it by enjoying some of the best cars the world has to offer! Gotta love that! :D:D

Stay healty and safe mate!! With love from down-under!! :):)

4. Tobias

Tobias Formula 3

May 22, 2004
    NY
    That. Is. Amazing.

5. RufMD

RufMD F1 Rookie
    Owner

Jan 31, 2004
    USA
    Full Name:
    Jas
    #205 RufMD, May 19, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017

All the best to you and your family Pap, appreciate your kind thoughts. With regards to the future, who knows eh ? I think the Enzo would tempt the devil himself !

You're right about one thing Pap, life is short...can change at any time too...I see it all the time and it changes your perspective. In the end, its just stuff. My biggest source of enjoyment ? Thats easy....
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

6. NYCSpotter

NYCSpotter Formula 3

May 28, 2007
    New York
    Full Name:
    Damian
    Amazing photos! Thanks for sharing. :)

7. DriveAfterDark

DriveAfterDark F1 Veteran

Jan 1, 2007
    Norway
    I don't know what to add to what others already have said but my congratulations to you. My fav Ferrari no doubt about it! Timeless...

Wonder how it compares to the Carrera GT...

8. ApeGen

ApeGen Formula 3
    Owner

Jun 3, 2004
    Hong Kong
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    Your collection has definitely become my favourite on Fchat, a modern collection that is complete and non-excessive IMO.

CS - natural aspired V8 with modern technology yet still a very raw machine.

F40 - V8 with forced induction, very different driving experience from most Ferraris and a good representation of that F1 era.

F50 - F1 detuned engine, enough said.

BB - Flat 12, classic Ferrari flagship.

You have great taste Jas.

9. alx355gt

alx355gt F1 Veteran

Feb 3, 2004
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Alexander
    Congrats!

Great add-on to your already wonderful collection!

A.

10. Christian.Fr

Christian.Fr Two Time F1 World Champ

Jun 9, 2005
    Full Name:
    Christian.Fr
    stumming garage....

11. nsx4me

nsx4me Rookie

Nov 2, 2003
    Texas/Philippines
    Full Name:
    Gil
    RUFMD (JAS)

I remember when you first posted pictures of your stable and I could not imagine having to pick which one to drive. Although here in Iraq and not being able to drive most of the time more than 25km (15mph) I have to admire the choices in cars and look forward to your next choice. Drive one for me as many of us gawk over your pictures here in the office, we just shake our heads and just dream of what you have currently. Enjoy them in good health.

Gil=)

12. 1ual777

1ual777 F1 Rookie

Mar 21, 2006
    Orange County, CA
    A great collection. Thanks for sharing.

13. RufMD

RufMD F1 Rookie
    Owner

Jan 31, 2004
    USA
    Full Name:
    Jas

Thanks Gil, I am glad you and your buddies enjoy the pics....here's wishing you and everyone over there the best of health and safe return home. We appreciate all of the effort and sacrifice you and all the personnel in Iraq and Afghanistan are making...it is tremendous and incredibly honorable. Hats off to you guys, and if you are ever in my neck of the woods, let me know and I would be honored to give you an up close look and drive of you choice :)

14. RufMD

RufMD F1 Rookie
    Owner

Jan 31, 2004
    USA
    Full Name:
    Jas

thanks Christian, very kind.

15. nsx4me

nsx4me Rookie

Nov 2, 2003
    Texas/Philippines
    Full Name:
    Gil

Jas I appreciate that so much! We just look forward to your next choice in cars =) I wouldn't know which car to pick, for now it's just a dream.

Thanks

Gil

16. phthom

phthom Rookie

Mar 13, 2004
    Lol i always had a feeling that i'd see this exact post, after all the time you've spent being around that same f50. Any chance you'll be gracing cincy w/ the f50 for ault park?

Phil

17. sukhisidhu

sukhisidhu Rookie

Mar 18, 2004
    London, UK
    Jas, absolutley beautiful! Many congrats.

18. drew935

drew935 Formula Junior

Mar 31, 2007
    Peninsula
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    Congrats Jas. Wow another Fcar. F50 addition is sweet. Have you seen the GTLM version. Wish that I still had a pic of it from last year from concours but harddrive crashed.

19. 99F355

99F355 Karting

Jul 20, 2004
    LONDON, UK
    Full Name:
    Chip
    Singh! As has been said time and time again on this post, what a stunning collection.

Enjoy them in good health.

Narinder

20. RufMD

RufMD F1 Rookie
    Owner

Jan 31, 2004
    USA
    Full Name:
    Jas
    Narinder, Sukhi....much appreciated yaars, thanks a lot ! You guys will appreciate this...my mum and dad always keep a container of charanamrit from Amritsar (Holy water for anyone that is wondering what this is....) and insisted that any new vehicle be blessed on arrival with a drop or two for safety and well being. Well, my wife and I duly did this to the F50 and it is now blessed and secure ! Thanks again, really appreciate it.

21. RufMD

RufMD F1 Rookie
    Owner

Jan 31, 2004
    USA
    Full Name:
    Jas
    Phil, I'll be at Ault..not sure with what yet ! Thats always a tremendous event, in a great location. Hope you are well :)

22. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion
    Which one will be taken out this week end and consenquently , which one will we be seeing pictures of ? ( With cars like these, comes the responsibility of posting pictures on a frequent basis my friend ! :D ) .

23. cnadton

cnadton Rookie
    BANNED

May 23, 2008
    Full Name:
    Sherlock
    simply amazing!!
    you have a wonderful taste in cars!!

what kinda lifts do you have??

and with all the CF, you might want to close those shades a lil more
    CF+UV sun rays=yellow CF :(

24. phthom

phthom Rookie

Mar 13, 2004
    Come hell or high water i'll be there. All's well on my side of things. It'll be nice to catch up with you. Check your pm

Phil

25. sukhisidhu

sukhisidhu Rookie

Mar 18, 2004
    London, UK
    Beautiful! makes me feel proud!!! good on you man!