oh dear oh dear oh dear | FerrariChat

oh dear oh dear oh dear

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by steve f, May 25, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    Hazy, 3 months - for breaking rules 3a, 3i and 3j
    Roughneck, 1 week - for breaking rule 3o

Previous bans have been taken into account.

copy/pasted from another car site

2. 360stimo

360stimo Formula 3
    BANNED

Aug 23, 2005
    You can read the rules without being registered. You must contact a committee member though to find out which apply to you and which don't when registering ! Ha Ha

3. Posting Rules

a) Please do not post anything that may be rude, insulting or offensive in any way.

b) Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or the such.

c) Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.

d) Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum email and Private Message system to spam other members.

e) Any post that contains a potentially libellous statement will be removed without notice and the poster given a warning via a Personal Message. Continued posts of such a nature may mean the poster will be permanently banned from Cub Scuderia.

f) Discussion of criminal and illegal activities, including but not limited to, software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed as are links to download locations of copyrighted material.

g) Do not post any illegal or copyrighted material to these forums.

h) We reserve the right to remove any post that we feel is offensive or appropriate without notice.

i) Personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts are not allowed.

j) We do not allow posts that are racist or sexual in nature or violate Club Scuderia community standards. The Club Scuderia support team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards. If you need to post something that could be of a questionable moral content (not all morals are created equal) then please mark NWS (not work safe).

k) While we are quite happy to have constructive comparative conversations about competitor's products, we will not tolerate blatant adverts or the sort of 'ooh look, yet another bulletin board' posts or threads. Also, we would appreciate it if you refrain from blatant bashing of other boards.

l) Users remain solely responsible for the content of their messages.

m) Posting personal contact details of any other User without their permission is not allowed and will result in an automatic ban.

n) Do not swear or use any other obscene terms in any language. This includes spelling swear words in a different way or adding other characters to hide letters.

Specific Thread Rules

3. 360stimo

360stimo Formula 3
    BANNED

Aug 23, 2005
    There doesn't appear to be a rule 3o

4. Roughneck

Roughneck Karting

Aug 2, 2005
    o is this one:

o) Bullying and/or harassment of other Club Scuderia users will not be to tolerated. Neither will trolling or posting purely to get a reaction

This rule beggers belief tbh as the whole point of a forums based site is to get either reaction or information - thats the whole point.

Anyhow yet again this probably doesn't apply to all as its a rule for others not "friends" of whoever runs CS.

I just hope they don't think i am cut from the same cloth as Adam or Rob and won't do much about it, i do websites and forums for a living and i shall be sure to see this through to a conclusion.

5. 360stimo

360stimo Formula 3
    BANNED

Aug 23, 2005
    Just be careful not to ruin things for the genuine and decent on CS, of which there are many !!!!

6. Roughneck

Roughneck Karting

Aug 2, 2005
    I will try not too but that could be a knock on effect i am afraid, still very easy to start up another V Bullitin forum along the same lines.

I have now been advised to not say anymore on the subject as it is now out of my hands.

7. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    well dont say anymore but please still type it

8. Roughneck

Roughneck Karting

Aug 2, 2005
    ..LMFAO WOW your on form today i have to say lol...

9. Radders

Radders Formula Junior

Jul 19, 2005
    UK
    Full Name:
    Mark
    wow its all gone on while we have been away at the F1!

10. mattymouse33

mattymouse33 F1 Rookie

Oct 25, 2004
    We'll set aboot ye!
    Full Name:
    Matthew
    :D

11. angelis

angelis F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jun 18, 2004
    London, England
    Full Name:
    Sy
    What did you post to get banned?

12. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    I SEEN IT

13. Roughneck

Roughneck Karting

Aug 2, 2005
    Sy i dont know thats the problem. I need to speak to you asap as things gonna hit the fan and i need to make sure you don't get dragged into it one bit bud.

14. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    wow is it that serious

15. angelis

angelis F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jun 18, 2004
    London, England
    Full Name:
    Sy
    Give me call anytime today.

:D

16. Roughneck

Roughneck Karting

Aug 2, 2005
    Could be, depends if they have all there "ducks in a row" so to speak.. not talking about suing them or anything like that as they can pretty much do what they want as we all sign to say we agree to their T&C's when we join.

It's the fact they take money in advertising etc... that's the key.

17. Robgvx

Robgvx Formula Junior

Oct 7, 2004
    UK
    Full Name:
    RobGvx
    #17 Robgvx, May 28, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017